The pandemic has led to many people avoiding potential exposure to Covid-19 by seeking in-home medical care. But what if you need a lab test, which usually needs to be done at a clinic? Keep reading to learn more about the types of lab tests you can get at home in Seattle.
What kinds of lab tests are available at home in Seattle?
In-home appointments are fast and simple. When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at your home to perform the sample collection. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, and others.
Examples of the types of lab tests at home in Seattle:
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your overall health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to feel healthier.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut.
- Hormone testing: Measures your male or female hormone levels to determine if you have a hormonal condition or need hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that may be impacting your ability to sleep restfully.
After your appointment, your sample or samples are sent to a lab for processing. A healthcare expert will discuss the results of the test with you and help you make changes to your usual wellness routines moving forward.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Seattle
If you need a lab test but don’t want to risk Covid-19 exposure at the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing lab tests in your home. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to administer one of our many lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are packed and delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you take the next steps necessary to achieve your health goals. Drip Hydration provides professional and discreet healthcare in your home. Reach out to us and make an appointment today!