In light of the ongoing pandemic, many people are now seeking to avoid clinics and get in-home medical care instead. But what if you need a lab test, which usually needs to be done at a clinic? Keep reading to learn about the types of lab tests you can get at home in Washington DC.
What kinds of lab tests are available at home in Washington DC?
You can get many of the same lab tests at home that you can at a clinic. Examples of the types of the tests you can get at home in DC include:
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your current health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to improve your long-term health.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut to help you improve your digestive health.
- Hormone testing: Measures your current hormone levels to determine if you have a hormonal condition and need hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that may be impacting your sleep health.
In-home tests are simple and fast. When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at your home to perform the sample collection. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, and more.
They will then send the sample to a lab for processing. Once results are in, a healthcare expert will discuss your results and identify lifestyle changes you can make to reach your health goals.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Washington DC
If you need a lab test but want to skip the clinic, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider bringing a wide variety of lab tests directly to your home. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you take the next steps necessary to improve your overall health and wellness. Drip Hydration provides professional and discreet healthcare in the comfort of your home. Reach out today to make an appointment!