The pandemic has many people seeking in-home medical care, including lab tests traditionally done at a clinic. What kinds of tests can you get done at home? Keep reading to learn more about lab tests at home in Charlotte.
What kinds of lab tests are available at home in Charlotte?
When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at the scheduled appointment time to perform sample collection. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, and other diagnostics.
Samples are then sent to a lab for processing. Once results are in, a healthcare expert will discuss the results of your test with you, as well as what they mean for your general wellness routines moving forward.
Examples of the types of lab tests at home in Charlotte:
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your overall health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to feel healthier.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut.
- Hormone testing: Measures your male or female hormone levels to determine if you have a hormonal condition or need hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that may be impacting your ability to sleep restfully.
Schedule your at Home Lab Test in Charlotte with Driphydration
Take a look at Drip Hydration if you need a lab test but prefer to avoid going to the doctor's office. We are a licensed mobile healthcare provider that offers a variety of services, including lab tests. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, such as:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Genetic Cancer Screening
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
- and more…
Our team will ensure that samples are safely delivered to our lab. Once your results are in, we can help you interpret them and take the next steps toward a healthier you. Drip Hydration is a discreet and professional healthcare service centered on you. Contact us right away!Learn More
Charlotte IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Charlotte
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Charlotte
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV in Charlotte?
- How to Boost Your Immunity With an IV Therapy in Charlotte
- What is the Best Beauty IV Treatment You Can Get in Charlotte?
- Can You Get a Home Hangover IV in Charlotte?
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Charlotte
- Can You Get At-Home NAD Injection Treatments in Charlotte?
- Who Can Benefit From Ongoing NAD Therapy In Charlotte?
- The Easiest Way to Treat a Hangover FAST in Charlotte