Getting lab tests done can be inconvenient and time-consuming regardless of why you need them. They require making an appointment with a doctor, finding a babysitter, calling off work, and risking illness and infection by going to a potentially disease-ridden hospital. If you’re wondering how to get lab tests done in Dallas as easily and conveniently as possible, you’ve come to the right place.
Which lab tests can be done in your home?
There are over a dozen different lab tests your can have performed at your home, including:
- Wellness panels
- Male/female hormone tests
- STD testing
- Food sensitivity and allergies
- Micronutrient deficiencies
- Gut microbiome
- Heavy metals
- Sleep and stress
- Urinary health
- Vaginal health
- Genetic cancer screening
How does in-home lab testing work?
In-home lab tests are quick and easy, and here’s how it works.
- Contact us to set up an appointment that works for your schedule.
- One of our licensed medical professionals will come to your home and administer the desired tests and lab draws.
- We send your samples directly to a lab we know and trust.
- We’ll set up a consultation with you to discuss your results and explain them.
Are in-home lab tests better than going to a clinic or using a DIY kit?
In-home lab tests are just as thorough and accurate as going to a clinic or hospital, and they’re more accurate than using a DIY kit. You also don’t have to leave the comfort of home, because we come directly to you to bring any necessary equipment. This makes it easier and much more convenient to schedule your appointment.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Dallas
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Dallas IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Dallas
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Dallas
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV in Dallas
- Can You Get at Home NAD Injection Treatments in Dallas
- Who Can Benefit From Ongoing NAD Therapy In Dallas
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in Dallas
- Can You Get a Hangover and Migraine IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Boost Your Immunity with an IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Get a Nutritional IV Therapy at Home in Dallas