Getting lab tests done can be inconvenient and time-consuming regardless of why you need them. They require making an appointment with a doctor, finding a babysitter, calling off work, and risking illness and infection by going to a potentially disease-ridden hospital. If you’re wondering how to get lab tests done in Dallas as easily and conveniently as possible, you’ve come to the right place.
Which lab tests can be done in your home?
There are over a dozen different lab tests your can have performed at your home, including:
- Wellness panels
- Male/female hormone tests
- STD testing
- Food sensitivity and allergies
- Micronutrient deficiencies
- Gut microbiome
- Heavy metals
- Sleep and stress
- Urinary health
- Vaginal health
- Genetic cancer screening
How does in-home lab testing work?
In-home lab tests are quick and easy, and here’s how it works.
- Contact us to set up an appointment that works for your schedule.
- One of our licensed medical professionals will come to your home and administer the desired tests and lab draws.
- We send your samples directly to a lab we know and trust.
- We’ll set up a consultation with you to discuss your results and explain them.
Are in-home lab tests better than going to a clinic or using a DIY kit?
In-home lab tests are just as thorough and accurate as going to a clinic or hospital, and they’re more accurate than using a DIY kit. You also don’t have to leave the comfort of home, because we come directly to you to bring any necessary equipment. This makes it easier and much more convenient to schedule your appointment.
Schedule your at Home Lab Test in Dallas with Driphydration
Consider Drip Hydration for your laboratory testing needs if you want a more comfortable alternative to a traditional medical facility visit. As a licensed mobile healthcare provider, we offer a comprehensive range of services, including laboratory tests.
Schedule an appointment with one of our qualified healthcare professionals either online or by telephone, who will then visit your residence and collect samples for any of the numerous laboratory tests we offer, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Genetic Cancer Screening
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
- and more…
Our team will ensure that samples are safely delivered to our lab. Once your results are in, we can help you interpret them and take the next steps toward a healthier you. Drip Hydration is a discreet and professional healthcare service centered on you. Contact us right away!Learn More
Dallas IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Dallas
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Dallas
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV in Dallas
- Can You Get at Home NAD Injection Treatments in Dallas
- Who Can Benefit From Ongoing NAD Therapy In Dallas
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in Dallas
- Can You Get a Hangover and Migraine IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Boost Your Immunity with an IV Therapy in Dallas
- How to Get a Nutritional IV Therapy at Home in Dallas
Locations Near You
Connect with Drip Hydration - Dallas
You can always reach us through the contact form on the website, and we'll try to answer all your IV related questions. You can also call us directly at the following phone: