It’s time to get blood work done, and you’re unsure where to go. You’ve heard you can do it at the clinic or do it yourself with a kit, but neither seems like a good option. Fortunately, another option will give you just as accurate results as either of these options without the issues—a local mobile blood testing service that operates out of your home in Detroit and its surrounding areas!
Why get lab tests done?
There are a lot of tests you can get done, many of which don’t require a doctor’s prescription. It is up to each person and their medical care provider to decide if getting these tests done is worth it. In general, getting these lab tests done might help identify potential health issues that need attention before they become bigger problems.
Taking care of your health is important, which is why people get their lab tests done regularly. Sometimes getting your blood tested can be painful or uncomfortable. Many people, especially in Detroit, would rather get these tests done at home for convenience and comfort.
Getting started in Detroit
Several mobile services offer tests where a medical professional comes to your home or office to draw blood. The best part about it is all you need to do is schedule a time that works for you. Once it’s scheduled, a medical professional will draw blood and send it to the lab.
Schedule your at Home Lab Test in Detroit with Driphydration
Take a look at Drip Hydration if you need a lab test but prefer to avoid going to the doctor's office. We are a licensed mobile healthcare provider that offers a variety of services, including lab tests. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, such as:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Genetic Cancer Screening
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
- and more…
Our team will ensure that samples are safely delivered to our lab. Once your results are in, we can help you interpret them and take the next steps toward a healthier you. Drip Hydration is a discreet and professional healthcare service centered on you. Contact us right away!Learn More
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?