It’s time to get blood work done, and you’re unsure where to go. You’ve heard you can do it at the clinic or do it yourself with a kit, but neither seems like a good option. Fortunately, another option will give you just as accurate results as either of these options without the issues—a local mobile blood testing service that operates out of your home in Detroit and its surrounding areas!
Why get lab tests done?
There are a lot of tests you can get done, many of which don’t require a doctor’s prescription. It is up to each person and their medical care provider to decide if getting these tests done is worth it. In general, getting these lab tests done might help identify potential health issues that need attention before they become bigger problems.
Taking care of your health is important, which is why people get their lab tests done regularly. Sometimes getting your blood tested can be painful or uncomfortable. Many people, especially in Detroit, would rather get these tests done at home for convenience and comfort.
Getting started in Detroit
Several mobile services offer tests where a medical professional comes to your home or office to draw blood. The best part about it is all you need to do is schedule a time that works for you. Once it’s scheduled, a medical professional will draw blood and send it to the lab.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Detroit
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?