One of the greatest inconveniences many experience is carving out time in their hectic schedules to get lab tests done. While they want to prioritize their health, the hassle makes it hard. If it includes a tough commute, it could be a deal-breaker.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Thankfully, Nashville residents have the benefit of utilizing in-home lab testing.
How do in-home lab tests work?
The process of getting lab tests done in the comfort of your home is very simple.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule a convenient time for your appointment
- A licensed professional will come to you and perform your lab draws
- After sending out your sample, the team will interpret and relay the results to you when they arrive
What kind of lab tests can I receive?
Most lab tests requiring a blood draw can be done using an in-home treatment service.
Lab tests include:
- Wellness panel
- Male hormone
- Female hormone
- Food sensitivity
- Gut microbiome
- Heavy metals
- Sleep and stress
- Urinary health
- Vaginal health
- Genetic cancer screening
Benefits of in-home vs. in-clinic lab tests
Choosing to get your lab draws done at home puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to your labs. You can select a time that works best for you without the hassle of a long commute and hours spent out. There is also the reduced stress associated with not having to visit a clinic to get this procedure done. It’s no wonder many in Nashville are opting for in-home lab tests as their preferred choice.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Los Angeles
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Nashville IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get NAD+ Boost IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Nashville, TN
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Nashville, TN?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Get a Same-Day IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Boost Your Immunity with an IV Therapy in Nashville