The pandemic has led many people to seek in-home medical care instead of visiting a doctor’s office. But what if you need a lab test, which is usually done at a clinic? You can now get many types of lab tests done at home. Keep reading to learn more about lab tests you can get at home in New York City.
What kinds of lab tests are available at home in New York City?
When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at your home to perform a sample collection at the scheduled appointment time. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, or other types of diagnostics.
The collected samples are then sent to a lab for processing. Once results are in, a healthcare expert can discuss the results of the test and how you can adjust your general wellness routines moving forward.
Examples of the types of lab tests at home in New York City include:
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your overall health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to feel healthier and improve long-term health outcomes.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut to improve your digestive health.
- Hormone testing: Measures your current hormone levels to determine if you have normal hormone levels or a hormonal condition that may require hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that may be impacting your ability to sleep restfully.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Schedule your at Home Lab Test in New York City with Driphydration
Take a look at Drip Hydration if you need a lab test but prefer to avoid going to the doctor's office. We are a licensed mobile healthcare provider that offers a variety of services, including lab tests. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, such as:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Genetic Cancer Screening
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
- and more…
Our team will ensure that samples are safely delivered to our lab. Once your results are in, we can help you interpret them and take the next steps toward a healthier you. Drip Hydration is a discreet and professional healthcare service centered on you. Contact us right away!Learn More
NYC Vitamin IV Infusion Resources:
- How to get IV therapy in NY?
- Benefits of Vitamin IV therapy in NY
- Benefits of Immune Boost IV therapy in NY
- 5 Ways to boost your energy levels in NYC
- How to get NAD IV therapy in NY?
- How to get a hangover IV in NY?
- How to get dehydration IV therapy in NY?
- How to get Myer's Cocktail IV therapy in NY?
- How to get COVID Monoclonal IV treatment in NY?
- How to get Vitamin C IV therapy in NY?
- How to get Vitamin B12 IV therapy in NY?
- How to get beauty IV treatment in NY?
- How to get lab tests at your home or office in NY?