13 Mar Los Angeles In-Home IV Treatments for Weight Loss – How and Why They Really Work
There’s a lot of buzz about IV weight loss treatments, but some of the promises made are fanciful. Today, we demystify what IV weight loss drips can actually do for you.
With spring and summer approaching, you may be wanting to shed some winter pounds before it’s time to pull out the shorts and tank tops. IV weight loss treatments are more popular than ever. While this type of therapy can go a long ways towards helping you trim your waistline, there are a lot of misconceptions about this weight loss supplement. Today, we’ll be clearing up what IV weight loss drips can and can’t actually do for you.
What IV Weight Loss Drips Can Do For You
There’s no way around the fact that your body’s metabolism naturally slows down over time. IV weight loss therapy helps your body counteract this natural slowdown by delivering a carefully-formulated blend of energy and metabolism-boosting vitamins into your body.
The added benefits of lipotropics – supplements that specifically improve your body’s ability to metabolise fat and prevent the buildup of fat in the liver – helps your body remove excess fat that much more quickly.
On top of these, there is a link between dehydration and weight loss. In fact, staying hydrated is important to help your body use energy and burn fat to the best of its ability. IV therapy provides your body with the hydration it needs to keep your body in top condition and keep the excess pounds off.
IV Weight Loss Drips CAN:
- Give you more energy in day-to-day life
- Boost the speed of your metabolism and more effectively convert food into energy
- Help you burn fat more efficiently
- Support your circulatory system
- Help build and support muscle growth
When combined with regular exercise and a healthy, balanced diet, IV weight loss treatments will help you shed those extra pounds quickly.
What IV Weight Loss Drips Can’t Do
As amazing as IV weight loss drips are, they aren’t a cure-all. There are limits to how effective this type of IV therapy can be without lifestyle changes such as regular exercise or making healthy eating choices.
IV Weight Loss Drips CANNOT:
- Replace a healthy eating regimen
- Act as a substitute for exercise
- Act as a nutritive substitute
- Fix metabolic disorders
- Fix sedentary lifestyles
In order to get the maximum benefit of IV weight loss drips, eating well and exercising at least three times per week is a great place to start. IV weight loss treatments are intended to supplement healthy lifestyle habits and help you maintain your optimal weight over time.
Why IV Weight Loss Therapy Works
IV weight loss therapy might sound too good to be true, but here’s the science behind why it works. It all comes down to what’s in the IV bag.
Our weight loss formula includes:
- Vitamin C: A vitamin that plays many roles throughout your body. Helps weight loss by maintaining muscle growth and structure. Vitamin C also supports your circulatory system, which is crucial to help you stay your strongest for every workout.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body metabolize food, and boosting energy levels so you’ll finish your workout feeling strong and revitalized.
- Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC): Lipotropic (fat burning) substances that specifically target fatty deposits, improve your body’s ability to metabolise these deposits, and help to remove fat from your body.
- L-Carnitine: A metabolic support supplement that has the dual benefit of reducing fat mass and increases muscle mass.
- IV Fluids: The IV solution used in weight loss drips rehydrates your body so that you can burn fat efficiently and restores fluids you may have lost during exercise.
Book a Mobile IV Weight Loss Therapy in Los Angeles
With the obligations and demands of daily life, it can be a challenge to fit your workout routine into your schedule. That’s where mobile IV weight loss treatments can help. Drip Hydration delivers IV therapy to you wherever you are in Los Angeles. Not only can you skip a trip to your local weight loss clinic, you’ll be ahead of the curve for looking great for beach weather.