If you’ve been suffering from a low energy level for a while, mood swings, or generally have been feeling not so great; it might be a sign that you are not getting the nutrients and minerals you need. You could try taking supplements, but a sure-fire way to know if you’re missing something and your levels aren’t right are by getting a micronutrient lab test. It sounds complicated, but you can perform the test in your own home and get the results back within a couple of weeks. This way, you can see what your body is lacking and make a plan to correct it or talk with your doctor about the next steps.
How does a micronutrient lab test work?
The test is shipped to you in a kit that explains exactly what to do and how to collect the sample you need for testing. All you have to do is follow the given instructions, send the test off, and wait for the results. You can complete the test in your home, which trained lab technicians will review before the results are returned.
What does the test look for?
The test checks for vitamin and mineral deficiencies that could impact your mood, energy level, or ability to rest and recover from fatigue, as well as imbalances that could affect your mood and other variations in total nutrients.
Schedule your at Home Micronutrient Test in Chicago with Driphydration
Drip Hydration is just a few clicks away if you need a micronutrient lab test done at the comfort of your own home. It’s the best way to avoid going through the hustle of visiting a doctor. Drip Hydration is a professional and licensed healthcare provider and one of the services we offer is a micronutrient lab test.
You can use our website to schedule an appointment or you can call us over the phone. Once the appointment is set, our professional medical team will come to your place to collect samples and also ensure safe transportation on the way back to the lab.
When the results are in, our experts will help you interpret them and provide advice on how to proceed forward to improve your health if it’s necessary. Contact us right away and get your micronutrient lab test!Learn More
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago