Have you heard of a Myers cocktail? This isn’t actually a drink like it may sound. This is actually a blend of IV fluids, antioxidants, and vitamins that may benefit the body in a variety of ways. Drip IV therapy is gaining popularity quickly. The Myers cocktail is an IV treatment consisting of some of the most beneficial vitamins for the body while delivering it in the fastest way possible. The ingredients are vitamin B12, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, and magnesium.
Benefits of a Myers cocktail
The Myers cocktail may help the body in many ways. If you have recently been sick or simply are one who can get sick easily, the Myers cocktail would be a great option for you. The immune system will get a great boost from this treatment. It helps keep the body’s digestion systems working properly. It can also help get better sleep due to the magnesium content.
Wouldn’t it be amazing not to deal with jet lag symptoms after a long trip? The Myers cocktail can even help alleviate jet lag for you!
Mobile treatments are available
Even more beneficial is the mobile services. This allows you to get the treatment done at your own home, which is great, especially for those too busy to come to a location. It is nice not to have to waste time commuting. Trained medical staff makes it possible to get the treatments you need in the comfort of your own home.
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Charlotte IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Charlotte
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Charlotte
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV in Charlotte?
- How to Boost Your Immunity With an IV Therapy in Charlotte
- What is the Best Beauty IV Treatment You Can Get in Charlotte?
- Can You Get a Home Hangover IV in Charlotte?
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Charlotte
- Can You Get At-Home NAD Injection Treatments in Charlotte?
- Who Can Benefit From Ongoing NAD Therapy In Charlotte?
- The Easiest Way to Treat a Hangover FAST in Charlotte