Recent announcements about New York’s vaccination rules for businesses have sparked some concern among business owners. While some are in full support of this vaccine mandate, others find it concerning, given the stress that many New York business owners are already facing. Today, we will share everything you need to know about New York vaccination rules and businesses.
What are the Current NY Vaccination Rules for Businesses?
As of recent weeks, it will now be required that New Yorkers show proof of having received the COVID-19 vaccination in order to visit certain indoor businesses such as restaurants, gyms, and bars. To dine in an outdoor area, you will not need to show proof of vaccinations.
Resources for Business Owners
Many business owners in New York are already struggling, given the hit the economy took at the start of the pandemic and labor shortages. Some business owners worry that the vaccine mandate will be what causes them to have to shut their doors permanently. For more information about New York vaccination rules and businesses, visit this website.
How Can Business Owners Protect Their Staff and Customers?
It is important that business owners work to protect their staff and customers from COVID-19. In addition to following the CDC recommendations, you can also implement some safety precautions.
- Post signage around your business that encourages social distancing and frequent hand washing.
- Offer free PPE such as masks and face shields to customers and employees.
- Supply your business with hand sanitizer and set up stations around the business.
- Offer regular, on-site testing for employees to help prevent the spread.
Regular COVID testing is one of the simplest ways for businesses to keep their doors open because it can help identify a COVID-19 infection before an outbreak occurs.
On-site Tests vs. DIY Kits
Did you know that regularly testing employees for COVID is one of the simplest ways to prevent it from spreading? You have a couple of options when it comes to testing your employees. Some business owners opt for DIY testing kits and have their employees swab themselves, while others choose to hire an on-site testing service.
DIY testing kits are convenient. However, it can be very easy to swab incorrectly for COVID and have incorrect results. The most accurate way to test your employees is to hire a testing service, given that a certified nurse will administer the test.
Drip Hydration Offers Fast, Accurate On-Site Testing
Drip Hydration is a fast, convenient on-site testing service that offers rapid PCR COVID tests a s we work to understand NY vaccination rules and businesses guidelines. Our COVID tests are some of the most accurate available, combining the accuracy of a PCR test with the fast results of a rapid test. The New York vaccination rules for small businesses can be overwhelming to keep track of, but the best that business owners can do is take steps to protect their staff and customers. Schedule an appointment with Drip Hydration today to quickly test all of your employees and keep your patrons safe.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers
Onsite Covid Testing For Businesses With Drip Hydration
Onsite testing, where a testing service comes to your place of work, is an expedient option for businesses and employees. Drip Hydration can bring fast and convenient tests to your business, helping you keep your employees safe and Covid out of your workplace.
We look forward to helping keep you and your staff safe. Give us a call or click the button below for a custom consultation today.