If this past year has taught us anything, we can surely agree one of those things is change. Organizing team-building events in the UK during Covid has become more than setting up lunch and picking a venue. Now that we can get together again in person, we can enjoy the company of each other, but we have to set up events safely.
Covering the basics
The basic safety precautions when having a group event should include wearing a mask, having hand sanitizer easily available, and taking the temperatures of your team as they enter.
Having the event outside, if possible, is also a great way to stay properly socially distanced. In addition, try not to have any activities that would put your members close together, such as the iconic ‘trust fall’.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
- How to Get IV Vitamin Therapy in London
- How to Book a Private COVID Testing in London
Onsite Testing With Drip Hydration
Onsite Covid-19 testing is a perfect way to show your team how committed you are to the seriousness of the disease. You can contact Drip Hydration Mobile IV Therapy to help organize the testing during your event. Our employees will come and set up onsite at your event, test your employees, and help your team determine if they have Covid-19.
Our certified nurses can set up and administer rapid antigen Covid tests, and they can process the results in as little as 15 minutes. With Drip Hydration’s mobile team, you can safely have team-building events in the UK. Please give us a call or book an appointment to schedule a consultation today!