You may have an upcoming photo or movie shoot in New York City and may be wondering how to go about getting everyone involved tested for the COVID-19 virus.
This article will discuss how to organize Covid tests for movie shoots in NYC to keep clients and staff safe with Covid testing, primarily focusing on the benefits of professional services.
One option you have for getting everyone in the movie or photoshoot tested for coronavirus is to provide them with – or have them provide their own – at-home antigen tests.
Although this method may seem simple enough, it does have some downsides. For example, these tests are not administered by professionals. Secondly, these tests are not always as accurate as professionally-administered antigen tests. Thirdly, providing everyone with these individual at-home tests may be more costly than using Drip Hydration group testing services, as they offer group discounts that may not be available from other testing companies.
Drip Hydration staff can set up at your location, and their certified nurses can administer up to hundreds of coronavirus tests per day. They offer a highly accurate Standard PCR Test and a Rapid Antigen Test that provides results in as little as 15 minutes. Results for the Standard PCR Test are available within three business days.
- The first step of the process is to schedule an appointment for the test day (or days) and await confirmation of your appointment.
- The second step in the process is for the nurses to arrive at your chosen testing location and set up a safe testing station.
- The next step in the process is for these medical professionals to administer coronavirus tests for everyone who needs one.
The final step in the process is to receive the results, along with any medical guidance offered.
Contact Drip Hydration to set up a group testing appointment today.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers