If you’re planning to host an event, you may be looking for ways to keep your guests safe outside of standard procedures such as mask wearing, social distancing, and providing hand washing stations. Screening your attendees with Covid-19 is a fast and effective way to keep this virus out of your event. Instead of relying on your guests to provide a negative test result at the door, Drip Hydration can provide onsite rapid Covid-19 tests in Palo Alto.
How onsite Covid-19 testing for events works
Onsite Covid-19 tests for events can identify an active case of Covid-19 whether or not a person has symptoms. You can quickly take steps to isolate the infected individual and break the chain of transmission.
Onsite tests are as fast as they are safe. Here’s how it works.
- You’ll have an initial consultation with us so we can develop a custom testing plan for your event.
- Your nurse will arrive at your chosen location on test day. They will be equipped with medical grade personal protective equipment (PPE) and have all of the equipment needed to conduct the tests.
- The nurses will set up in a designated testing area, usually an empty room or office, and conduct tests on all participants.
- They process the samples onsite and provide guidance as to your next steps if someone does test positive.
Providing tests at your event not only keeps your guests safe, it can also increase the maximum number of attendees per the latest guidance for private events in California. The current cap on event size is contingent on the current County Risk Level unless all guests have been vaccinated or can provide a negative Covid-19 test result.
What are your rapid testing options?
As the name suggests, rapid Covid-19 tests can return results quickly. These tests are fast to administer and can provide answers in 30 minutes or less, making them ideal for screening large groups of people.
Drip Hydration offers two types of rapid tests.
- Rapid antigen: A nasal swab diagnostic that identifies certain proteins coating the exterior of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test excels in speed with results in 15 minutes.
- Rapid PCR: A nasal swab test that identifies specific genetic markers belonging to Covid-19, making it highly accurate. The results from this test are available in 30 minutes.
Same-Day Rapid Covid Tests Can Help You Keep Your Event Safe
Providing rapid Covid tests for your Palo Alto event can help keep your guests safe, and Drip Hydration can help. We work with you to develop a custom testing plan that meets your needs. With progressive discounts based on group size, our services are more affordable than you may think.
Give us a call or book a consultation using the button below!