Regarding recovery from illness or even your workouts, few things are as effective as IV therapy. Our ability to recover from an activity is as important as the activity itself. When we’re sick, being able to speed up our recovery is crucial. This is why many in Austin are utilizing recovery IV therapy.
Nutrients that accelerate recovery
When it comes to what we put in our bodies, there is an assortment of vital minerals and nutrients that directly affect our recovery.
Some of these supplements include:
- B-Complex aids in getting nutrients to different parts of your body for repair
- B-12 is essential in red blood cell production, which fights infection and builds the body
- Magnesium is anti-inflammatory
- Glutathione reduces oxidative stress
- Vitamin c helps in recovery and tissue repair
The problem is that we often lack enough of these things in our diet. Additionally, oral supplements often come in a form that our bodies have a hard time absorbing and putting to work. So many are turning to recovery IV therapy to ensure their bodies are properly geared for recovery.
Benefits of recovery IV therapy
Administered directly into the bloodstream, IVs can deliver many nutrients in a single sitting. It remains one of the most effective ways to deliver high concentrations in a 100% bioavailable form.
Getting a recovery IV in Austin
The most convenient option is to schedule a personalized in-home IV therapy session. Instead of a long trip to a clinic, a registered nurse can be at your home in as little as a few hours. This combination has been great for many Austin clients.
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Austin IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Austin
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Austin
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV in Austin
- Can You Get a Home Hangover IV in Austin?
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail IV in Austin
- How to Get a NAD IV in Austin
- How to Get an IV Hydration Therapy in Austin
- What’s the Easiest Way to Get Rid of the Stomach Flu in Austin?