Covid testing is as important as ever and won’t be leaving our agendas anytime soon, especially with many people returning to large offices or beginning to hold large events again. Since you can’t always predict when you will need to get a same day rapid PCR test in Atlanta, we’ve compiled a list of testing resources in the metro area.
Locations for Covid testing in Atlanta
Getting tested should be a priority if you are experiencing symptoms, if you are travelling, or know you will be around a large crowd. It’s also important to get a test with same-day answers if you live with someone who is in a vulnerable group, like the elderly, pregnant women, or immunocompromised individuals.
Fulton County provides a list of free Covid-19 testing sites. These can be booked through their website or by calling them at 404-613-8150. There are locations with dates listed, which can be found on their website.
Other locations that offer testing include Atlanta Urgent Care, Peachtree Immediate Care, or pharmacies such as CVS, although these sites may only offer rapid antigen and not rapid PCR tests. Your physician’s office may also offer rapid testing options.
Call ahead so you can be certain to follow their specific guidelines. For instance, some locations only complete drive-thru testing, and others may not test minors.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Get A Same Day Rapid PCR Test In Atlanta At Home
If visiting a local testing site isn’t an option for you, you can opt to have your appointment at home with a mobile medical service. Drip Hydration offers same-day rapid PCR testing in Atlanta in the comfort of your own home. We can also complete testing at worksites, hotels, or alternative locations. Our rapid Accula PCR test is completed by a certified nurse and provides results in 30 minutes of your test. Contact us to book your next appointment!