As of May 2021, 48% of California residents have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, and the state has seen an encouraging low in statewide cases this week. As a result, plans are in place to fully reopen the economy on June 15th, 2021, contingent on vaccine supply and hospitalization rates. If you’re a business owner or event planner, it’s more important than ever to do your part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Here’s how you can get same-day Covid testing for Sacramento businesses and events.
How can Covid-19 tests benefit your business or event?
Testing your employees or event attendees for Covid-19 is more effective than taking temperatures at the door as not everyone develops a fever, and 40 – 50% of people never develop symptoms at all.
Rapid tests can screen large groups of people quickly, with results returning in 30 minutes or less depending on the type of test used. By catching an active case of Covid-19 before it has the chance to spread, you can confidently host an event or provide a safe workplace for your employees.
How does onsite same day Covid testing in Sacramento work?
Onsite testing for businesses and large events is a fast and straightforward process. Depending on the number of people who need to be tested, a nurse or team of nurses will come to your location. They will have all of the equipment necessary for the tests, as well as medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE) for safety.
The nurses will set up a testing area in a designated location, often a private room or office, and administer Covid-19 tests to all participants in compliance with local rules and regulations. Test results are generally available within 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the type you choose.
What are your rapid Covid-19 testing options?
There are two types of Covid-19 tests that can return same-day results, which we outline below.
- Rapid antigen test: A nasal swab test that detects specific proteins located on the exterior of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test can return results in 15 minutes and is ideal for large groups of people; however, it does have a slightly higher rate of returning incorrect results than PCR tests.
- Accula rapid PCR test: A nasal swab diagnostic that is designed to detect genetic markers belonging to Covid-19. This test can return results in 30 minutes and has the same caliber of accuracy as standard RT-PCR lab tests.
- Where To Find Rapid COVID Testing In Sacramento
- The Importance Of Covid-19 Testing And Contact Tracing In Sacramento For Businesses
- Where Can You Find Covid-19 Testing Walk-In Clinics In Sacramento?
- Can You Get Free Covid-19 Testing In Sacramento?
- When Can Sacramento Achieve Herd Immunity?
- Are Sacramento Nursing Home Residents In Danger From A Covid-19 Outbreak?
- What Are The Rules Of Running A Sacramento Restaurant During Covid-19?
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- When Will Sacramento Teachers Get Their Vaccines?
Get Same Day Covid Testing In Sacramento With Drip Hydration
If you need Covid-19 testing for your business or large event, Drip Hydration can help. Our team of registered nurses brings rapid antigen and Accula rapid PCR tests to your location of choice. If someone does test positive, they will provide medical guidance to help you take steps to protect your guests and staff.
We customize every testing plan and offer discounts based on group size. Book a consultation using the button below or give us a call. We’re excited to help you do your part to prevent the spread of Covid-19!