When we think about managing our health, one of the things that often gets overlooked is our sexual health. Even if you practice safe sex, there is still a chance that things with your sexual health can change. That’s why getting tested every so often is a good idea. We know that this can be embarrassing and a matter that most folks would like to handle in private, but the good news is that you get an STD panel done in the privacy of your own home.
How does an at-home STD panel work?
The at-home std panel is very straightforward. A kit is shipped to you discreetly; you follow the instructions in the kit to collect your sample and send the kit away to be tested in the lab. The lab results will be processed and sent back to you.
Once you receive the results, you can take the necessary next steps, such as contacting your doctor if there is an issue or doing nothing if the results come back negative.
What does the panel test for?
The at-home std panel tests for many common STDs, including hepatitis A and B, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HIV 1 and 2.
The diseases tested for are the most commonly contracted. They are also easily spread through sexual contact, so getting tested regularly can ensure that both you and any sexual partners that you may have stay healthy.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago