One of the things we don’t always worry about is if we have a clean sexual history. Sure, we do our best to vet our sexual partners, but accidents can still happen when we are sexually active and don’t necessarily know everything we need about our partners. That’s when being able to get tested is important, and being able to do so in the privacy of your own home makes it easier and less embarrassing if you’re worried about the results.
How does getting an STD panel work?
If you’re worried that the process is complicated or that you won’t be able to do it yourself, don’t be concerned. The entire process is fairly simple.
The test comes ready to use with all the instructions you’ll need to collect your sample for analysis. Simply follow the instructions to collect your sample and ship it off when you’re done. The results will be processed within a few weeks, verified, and returned to you.
What does the STD panel check for?
The at-home std panel is very comprehensive. With this test, you can check for 7 of the most common sexually transmitted diseases and infections. These include Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and HIV 1 and 2.
Getting tested regularly for many of the most prevalent STDs is a great way to put your mind at ease and know you’re safe.
Nashville IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get NAD+ Boost IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Nashville, TN
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Nashville, TN?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Get a Same-Day IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Boost Your Immunity with an IV Therapy in Nashville