Stomach flu can affect you at any given time and can strike without warning. Because of this, it is hard to predict when you’ll be coming down with stomach flu which can interfere with your plans and everyday life. With Stomach Flu IV therapy, you can get treatment in-house for convenience.
What is a stomach flu IV?
A stomach flu IV contains fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals that can help you regain the lost fluids that are caused by the stomach flu. It usually contains B complex vitamins as well as B12 and vitamin C. It can also include Zofran and Pepcid, which can help a queasy stomach and minimize nausea and stomach aches.
What are the benefits of stomach flu IV?
The main benefit of a stomach flu IV is that it is administered straight to your bloodstream, which has a higher absorption rate as opposed to taking medication orally. There is no downtime with IV therapy, and you will start feeling better almost instantaneously.
How do in-home treatments work?
When suffering from stomach flu, the last thing that you’ll want is to leave the house because you are not feeling well. With in-home treatments, a medical professional will be going to your home and administering the super convenient treatment. It is safe, and since you are not traveling to another medical office to get it, you will minimize the risk of getting exposed to other illnesses.
Safe, At-Home Stomach Flu Treatments
Getting stomach flu treatment is a safe and convenient way to overcome your symptoms quickly. One of our registered nurses will arrive at your home to administer treatment. Our nurses wear medical-grade personal protective equipment and adhere to social distancing as much as possible during your appointment to help ensure your safety.
New Jersey IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a Beauty IV in New Jersey
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in New Jersey?
- How to Get The Best IV Vitamin Therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a NAD IV in New Jersey
- How to get a hangover IV in New Jersey
- How to get an IV vitamin therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in New Jersey
- How to Get a Stem Cell Therapy in New Jersey
- Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy New Jersey
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in New Jersey