The beginning of 2020 brought on many changes in how we see and participate in the world. The Covid virus sparked health concerns and fear in millions. We need to get tested and show a negative result to attend many events and gatherings.
It is possible to test large groups for public events in Charlotte. In the early stages of the virus, the shelter in place order made any event almost impossible. There are protocols to follow and CDC guidelines to pay attention to. We all want to keep ourselves and everyone around us safe.
What is a Rapid Antigen Test?
A rapid antigen test can detect viral particles from SARS-CoVid in mucus from a person’s nose or throat. After the specimen is taken, the results are available within 30 minutes. This is why this test is used when planning large group events in Charlotte.
A mobile testing company will come to your event and set it up. Your attendees, staff members, caterers, and anyone at the event can be tested.
This will make the public event safe, and your attendees will feel safe and confident.
Drip Hydration Mobile IV Therapy is a mobile company that provides this service. We will come to your event and administer rapid antigen tests to anyone who requests one. We are capable of performing 100s of tests.
We have registered nurses who will be happy to answer any questions about the testing process and the Covid virus. We want your event to go over as smoothly as possible, and we will do anything to help make that happen.
Please do yourself a favor and let us handle this part of your event. Call us today and set up the event testing.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers