With COVID-19 still running rampant in many communities, it’s detrimental that we keep our employees and their families as safe as possible. This includes preventative measures, testing, and being quarantined when ill. This is even more important in busy cities like Las Vegas since there are frequent travelers and large gatherings. Share knowledge with your employees on how to get tested and offer resources to aid in preventing the spread of the virus.
If you plan on having your employees working onsite or don’t have the option to work from home, ensure that you follow precautions to keep everyone safe. Examples include:
- Putting hand sanitizer in common areas
- Having your employees’ desks six feet apart
- Wearing masks
- Putting up reminders to wash your hands often
If you must hold large meetings, try to have them outdoors or in well-spaced areas. Provide resources to your employees, such as information about common symptoms and testing.
Be sure that your staff is educated on the most common symptoms of COVID, such as difficulty breathing, coughing, loss of taste or smell, and fever. If they feel ill in any similar way, they should quarantine and get tested. Give your employees resources on symptoms, quarantine recommended times, ways to manage symptoms, and testing information to support them. This will help keep our communities and workplaces safe as we work through the pandemic.
There are several different types of tests available for COVID-19. Your staff should get tested once they immediately feel ill, as this provides more accuracy with test results. Typically, pharmacies, urgent care centers, doctors’ offices, and local community hubs have been tested. Be sure to tell employees to contact them beforehand, as some require surveys or other information before the test.
One of the best options you can provide for your staff is to test employees for Covid onsite in Las Vegas. Drip Hydration offers an onsite service that allows you to get many staff members tested the same day. There are PCR, Antibody, Rapid PCR, and Rapid Antibody tests available. Depending on the type of test you choose will vary on how quickly results are obtained. This is an excellent option for employees, as they do not need to miss critical work hours or worry about scheduling appointments. Contact us today to get started!
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers
Onsite Covid Testing For Businesses With Drip Hydration
Onsite testing, where a testing service comes to your place of work, is an expedient option for businesses and employees. Drip Hydration can bring fast and convenient tests to your business, helping you keep your employees safe and Covid out of your workplace.
We look forward to helping keep you and your staff safe. Give us a call or click the button below for a custom consultation today.