Valentine’s Day is almost here, and if you’ve got a big date planned, you’ll no doubt want to make a great first impression. Beauty isn’t everything, but when you look good, you will feel great too. Here are our top tips to enhance your beauty naturally for Valentine’s Day.
1. Get Enough Sleep
We aren’t talking about sleeping beauty, here. When you sleep, your body gets to work repairing damage, fighting inflammation, processing toxins, boosts your immune system, and helps you feel refreshed the next morning.
Because your body processes toxins overnight, a good night’s sleep can improve the appearance of your complexion and give you a rested, radiant glow. Since your body fights inflammation as you sleep, you’ll also notice a reduction in the circles and puffiness under your eyes. You can enjoy a natural boost to your beauty without having to anything except get some shut-eye.
There isn’t a single, ideal target that everyone should aim for every single night, just general guidelines to keep in mind as you plan how much time you want to set aside to sleep. How much sleep you need varies from age to age and even from person to person within each bracket. Some people can feel perfectly fine on six hours of sleep per night while others need a full eight or nine.
Getting enough sleep improves more than your appearance: sleep impacts your overall health and wellbeing, including your clarity and focus, metabolic function, memory and cognition, and so much more.
On top of this, sleep debt – a long-term accumulation of insufficient sleep – can contribute to a less-than-rosy complexion. Sleep debt can contribute to dull-looking skin, fatigue, a foggy brain, and all the other symptoms that come with not getting enough sleep. If you have sleep debt, you may need to take some time to repay all of those short nights and long days, but fret not. You can restore your natural glow by booking extra time in bed. Your body will thank you in the long run!
2. Stay Hydrated
Staying hydrated is an essential part of your whole-body health any day of the year. You may not think about reaching for a glass of water when it comes to your beauty routine, but adequate hydration is more valuable for skincare than you might expect.
Hydration can help boost your beauty by…
- Clarifying your complexion: Drinking water helps flush out toxins that contribute to dull-looking skin. Just grabbing a glass of water can help keep your complexion clean and bright.
- Preventing dry and flaky skin: Although keeping your skin hydrated with moisturizers and creams will help keep your skin from drying out, staying hydrated is an easy and natural way to improve your skin health. When you are dehydrated, the epidermis (the topmost layer of your skin) can become dry and flaky. In some cases, your skin can crack, turn red, or become painful.
- Preventing pinched-looking skin: Your cells need water to function normally and will shrink when you are dehydrated. Some people may notice that their skin might start to look pinched or puckered. Staying hydrated will help you avoid these temporary wrinkles and give your skin a full and healthy appearance.
- Maintaining a strong head of hair: Dehydration restricts how much available fluid your body has to function normally, and that includes your hair. Dehydration can inhibits the normal production of oil in your hair follicles and contribute to dry or brittle hair. You can also avoid a dry and flaky scalp by staying hydrated. Adequate hydration can maintain normal oil production for a strong and healthy head of hair and a flake-free scalp.
Dehydration can cause a wide range of problems including headaches, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating or focusing, and malaise. Staying hydrated can help boost not just your beauty, but your whole-body health wherever you are.
3. Get a Direct-Delivery Beauty IV
A mobile Beauty IV is a fast and convenient way to boost your appearance whether you are preparing for a big occasion such as Valentine’s day or you want to give your body a boost.
IV therapy improves your appearance from the inside out by…
- Flushing out toxins and free radicals that contribute to dull-looking skin
- Giving your body a supercharged boost of vitamins that strengthen your skin, hair, and nails
- Quickly and thoroughly hydrating you for soft, full-looking skin
- Hydrating your scalp to promote healthy, shiny hair
- Preventing cracked and brittle nails
Drip Hydration brings IV therapy appointments directly to you in the comfort of your home, office, hotel, or even the gym. Our Beauty IV takes 30 – 45 minutes to administer for a fast and effective way to give your body a boost.
Our Beauty Treatment Contains:
- IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin associated with boosting energy levels and improving your mood.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including helping your body convert food into energy, supporting healthy hair, skin, and nails, and boosting your energy levels.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant vitamin that plays many essential roles throughout your body, including binding to and removing free radicals that contribute to dull-looking skin, hair, and nails.
- Biotin: Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is part of the B-vitamin complex and is associated with improving the strength, appearance, and overall health of your skin, hair, nails, and eyes.
- Glutathione Push: A highly concentrated dose of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that provides detoxifies your body, removes free radicals, and boosts energy levels.
On top of what’s included in this IV, you can choose from several add-ons such as B12 shots for an additional mood and energy boost, or a glutathione shot to remove the free radicals that contribute to dull-looking skin.
4. Take a Look at Your Diet
‘You are what you eat’ isn’t just a throwaway phrase. What you put into your body is what you get out of it – not just in terms of your appearance, but your immune system too. Looking good is only half the battle, after all. A strong immune system helps decrease how often you get sick, improve how you feel from day to day, and helps ensure that your body is working in top condition.
Diets high in processed food can contribute to excessive oil production, which means clogged pores and blemishes on your skin. High-sodium diets, meanwhile, can lead to dehydration, which can contribute to dry skin, hair, and nails – never mind larger problems such as high blood pressure.
Diets that have a good balance of fruits, proteins, and vegetables give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to keep your immune system in top shape and help you look and feel great year-round.
5. Be Consistent with Your Beauty Routine
Any beauty routine, whether you’re trying a series of lotions and creams, a regimen of vitamins, or a detox cleanse, needs to be consistent to be optimally effective.
Whether you’re already dedicated to your beauty ritual or are just getting established into a new routine, having a healthy-looking appearance is something you’ll want to maintain. Instead of trying to reverse accumulated damage, it’s far more efficient to giving your body the tools it needs to function at its best will help you feel and look great all the time.
Getting enough sleep, making healthy food choices, and staying hydrated aren’t just easy, natural ways to improve how you look: these tips help improve other parts of your health too. By maintaining your whole-body health, you can enjoy natural wellness and a clear and bright complexion for years to come.
Drip Hydration: Enhance Your Beauty Naturally Any Day of the Year
An IV Beauty treatment is an ideal way to give your appearance a boost whether you’re preparing for Valentine’s Day or want to pamper yourself with an at-home spa session.
Best of all, Drip Hydration brings the appointment to you so that you can enjoy your pampering session in the comfort of your home. We deliver IV treatments to neighborhoods in Los Angeles and Manhattan up to 96th Street.
Have questions? Want to know more about our Beauty IV? Give us a call. We’re excited to help you feel and look your best.