You may wonder about your urinary health if you suspect a urinary tract infection or some other issue. Whatever the reason, your urinary health must be in good standing.
How can I tell if I have a UTI?
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection that may affect either your kidneys, bladder, urethra, or ureters. It is very common for this infection to affect the urethra and bladder. Some of the ways to tell if you have a UTI include:
- Unpleasant smelling urine
- Cloudy urine
- Burning feeling when urinating
- Pelvic pain in women
- Urine that appears to have blood
- Urinating only a little bit
- A strong need to urinate
What can cause me to have a UTI?
Generally, a UTI can happen when bacteria pass into the urinary tract and eventually starts multiplying once it reaches the urethra. Women tend to be more affected by UTIs as they have a shorter bladder than men.
What can a urinary health panel detect?
Besides detecting a UTI, this test may find other potential problems in your body, such as diabetes and kidney disease. You can do a urine sample at home that can be sent to your doctor, and then you’d just have to wait for the results.
Your urinary health is important to pay attention to, especially if you have problems with urinating. It’s not always obvious to tell, so it may be in your best interest to get your urine just to be safe.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago