This article will discuss what a vaginal health panel is, its top potential benefits, and how in-home treatments work.
What is a vaginal health panel?
A vaginal health panel checks for the three most common causes of infectious vaginitis. It tests for Gardnerella, candida, and trichomonas, which are the causes of these types of vaginitis. The three most common types of infectious vaginitis are bacterial vaginosis, candida vaginitis, and trichomoniasis.
What are the top potential benefits of a vaginal health panel?
A vaginal health panel is used to diagnose three different types of infectious vaginitis. Getting a proper diagnosis allows you to seek treatment for your specific infection.
Properly diagnosing and effectively treating any of these three infections is crucial to your health.
Getting rid of bacterial vaginosis will save you from being more likely to get a pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted diseases, spread HIV, or develop an infection after having gynecologic surgery. Proper treatment also protects you from the increased likelihood of preterm birth and low birth weight if you are pregnant.
Untreated candida vaginitis will lead to worsening symptoms and can cause recurrent infections.
Untreated trichomoniasis can increase your risk of contracting HIV. If you have both HIV and trichomoniasis, it is more likely that you will pass both diseases on to your partner.
How do in-home treatments work?
If you choose in-home treatment, we will send a trained Concierge MD medical professional to your home to perform the vaginal health panel. Once the test is done, the medical professional will take the test to a lab to be analyzed. You will be contacted by a member of our medical team when your results have come in.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago