This article will discuss what wellness testing is, what it tests for, the potential benefits of testing, and how in-home tests work.
What is wellness testing?
A wellness test is a great way to comprehensively examine your overall health. For wellness testing, you give a blood sample, and that blood sample undergoes 17 different tests that will examine over 40 biomarkers. Your results will give you information on areas of your health that need to be improved.
What does it test for?
There are 17 tests included in a comprehensive wellness panel, and they each can detect different health issues:
- Asymmetric dimethylarginine and symmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA/SDMA): diabetes, prediabetes, and heart disease
- Antinuclear antibody (ANA): autoimmune disorders
- Complete blood count (CBC): leukemia, infection, anemia, and others
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP): checks blood sugar levels, kidney and liver health, metabolism, and more
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-s): adrenal gland tumors and testicular and ovarian disorders
- Fasting lipids: checks your cholesterol levels; high cholesterol can increase your chances of developing heart disease
- Free triiodothyronine (free T3): hyperthyroidism
- Thyroxine (Free T4): hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and pituitary gland disorders
- Hemoglobin A1c with eAG: diabetes
- Homocysteine: B vitamin or folic acid deficiency
- High-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP): chronic inflammatory disease and heart disease
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1): growth hormone disorders
- Reverse T3: thyroid disease
- Thyroglobulin antibody: Hashimoto’s disease
- Thyroid peroxidase antibody: Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s disease
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH): Graves’ disease
- Vitamin D: low bone density, osteomalacia (soft bones), and osteoporosis
What are the potential benefits?
A comprehensive wellness panel can diagnose many health problems and imbalances of vitamins, chemicals, and other substances. These issues can then be addressed and treated, improving your overall health.
How do in-home tests work?
If you are in Chicago, you can have a wellness panel done at your home or other location. A medical professional will come to you to take a blood sample, and they will deliver the sample directly to the lab. Once the results are ready, you will be contacted to go over your results and any necessary treatment.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago
Connect with Drip Hydration - Chicago
You can always reach us through the contact form on the website, and we'll try to answer all your IV related questions. You can also call us directly at the following phone: