Myers Cocktail IV is a carefully crafted formulation of essential nutrients known to support various health functions in the body. Combining Vitamin B12, High Dose Vitamin C and Magnesium, Myers Cocktail IV delivers a powerful nutrient load straight into your bloodstream, promoting health and wellbeing across your entire body.
- Drip Hydration Myers Cocktail IV is a signature nutrient formulation designed to help promote your health and wellbeing.
- Myers Cocktail IV contains Vitamin B12, High Dose Vitamin C, and Magnesium.
- Vitamin B12 is associated with brain health, bone health, blood health, eye health, as well as the regulation and improvement of mood and vitality.
- High Dose Vitamin C not only plays a major role in boosting immunity but also plays an important role in boosting iron absorption and fighting heart disease risk factors.
- Magnesium is involved in over three hundred enzymatic reactions in the body, helping promote bone health and muscle health and prevent diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Drip Hydration delivers Myers Cocktail IV in NYC so you can enjoy all the benefits of the treatment in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel.
What is a Myers Cocktail?
The human body has hundreds of chemical processes that rely on nutrients. Some of these nutrients are synthesized in the body, so you do not need to take any supplements, but others are not. For nutrients not synthesized in the body, you need to take carefully formulated supplements.
Drip Hydration’s Myers Cocktail in NYC is a signature formulation of essential nutrients that are not readily available in your body. A Myers IV is carefully formulated to have just the right amounts of nutrients essential to your body, resulting in exceptional benefits to your body and mind.
So, what’s in a Myers Cocktail IV?
- IV Fluids: A fundamental base of refreshing sterile saline solution essential to delivering nutrients straight into your bloodstream while rehydrating your body and ensuring full nutrient absorption.
- Vitamin B12: Also known as cobalamin, Vitamin B12 is essential to the body and is associated with a wide range of benefits including red blood cell formation, bone health, memory loss prevention, and boosting energy levels.
- High Dose Vitamin C: Considered one of the safest supplements, Vitamin C, delivered in a high-dose formulation, provides, among other things, a boost to your immunity, as well as helping your cells stay healthy.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is involved in hundreds of biochemical processes in the body. Adequate levels of magnesium promote better nerve and muscle health, improved immunity, and a healthier cardiovascular system.
We are expanding to new locations serving At-Home IV Drips
Myers Cocktail IV Benefits
As you can see, each of the individual ingredients of a Myers IV has tremendous benefits. So, what happens when you take them in a combined formulation? The result is a blend of benefits working together to boost your overall health and wellness. When you get Myers Cocktail in NYC, here are some of the amazing benefits you can expect:
Stronger Immunity to Beat Colds and Flus
One of the primary benefits of a Myers Cocktail IV is to strengthen your immunity and ward off frequent colds and flu. High dose Vitamin C is the main driver behind this benefit. Studies have shown that as a Vitamin C dose increases, so do the benefits. A Myers IV considers all these scientific findings to deliver just the right dose of Vitamin C in this immune-boosting IV treatment in NYC.
Better Nerve Health to Fight Fibromyalgia
Vitamin B12 and magnesium play a key role in nerve health. Vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with nerve damage that could lead to fibromyalgia. In fibromyalgia, a condition that affects how nerves send impulses to muscles, it may not be known exactly why nerves misfire, but taking Vitamin B12 and magnesium can help boost nerve health and possibly reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
Overall Disease Prevention
Free radicals are responsible for cellular damage – damage that results in a wide range of diseases. When free radical levels are low in the body, overall health is better, and few diseases manifest. Vitamin C fights free radicals, turning them into harmless molecules that can be recycled in the body. By taking regular High Dose Vitamin C found in a Myers Cocktail IV, you can eliminate free radicals from your body, helping protect your cells from their destructive influence.
Improved Memory Retention
Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C deficiencies are associated with poor memory performance and memory loss. Even in the absence of any diagnosed deficiency, low levels of these essential vitamins can impact your ability to recall. Also, as the brain ages, it starts to lose neurons (brain atrophy) – neurons that store memories. This leads to memory loss. Although this process cannot be halted, it can be slowed down. Taking regular treatments of Myers Cocktail in NYC, rich in Vitamin B12 and High Dose Vitamin C, can help boost your memory by keeping your brain cells healthy.
Boosted Energy Levels
B complex vitamins play an essential role in your body’s energy production. As part of this family of super nutrients, Vitamin B12 has energy-boosting traits that when taken, can immediately help you push harder and further. However, Vitamin B12, as a water-soluble vitamin, cannot be stored in your body. As such, to benefit fully from the vitamin, you need to take it regularly. Regular Myers Cocktail treatments in NYC can provide you with the Vitamin B12 your body needs, helping you stay energetic all day long.
Improves Blood Health
Healthy blood is rich in iron and is made up of healthy and numerous red blood cells. For both these factors to exist, your body needs a regular supply of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C. Vitamin B12 plays a central role in the production of red blood cells. Low Vitamin B12 can result in fewer and unhealthy red blood cells. Similarly, Vitamin C is crucial to how red blood cells absorb iron. Low Vitamin C levels can hamper iron absorption, leading to anemia. A Myers Cocktail IV offers just the right amounts of both nutrients to promote blood health.
Improved Mood and Vitality
Serotonin, an important neurotransmitter in your brain, plays an important role in mood regulation. Vitamin B12 plays an equally important role in the synthesis of serotonin. High levels of Vitamin B12, although not in a fully understood process, can positively influence the levels of serotonin in your brain. Healthy levels of serotonin ensure your mood and vitality are properly regulated. A well-regulated mood can ward off depression, anxiety, and other mood related conditions.
Healthy Circulatory System
High blood pressure and other cardiovascular disease risk factors can be mitigated against by taking Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C. Both nutrients work together to help improve overall cardiovascular health. For example, studies have shown that taking high-dose Vitamin C can help significantly reduce bad cholesterol, a major risk factor for heart disease. The Myers Cocktail IV formulation of essential heart-friendly nutrients can help ensure your heart remains healthy and strong.
Supports Bone Health
One scientific study found a correlation between low Vitamin B12 levels and lower than normal bone density. Low bone density can make them brittle and fragile – prone to fractures and breaking. Low bone density can also lead to an osteoporosis diagnosis. Getting a Myers IV in NYC helps keep your Vitamin B12 levels high, ensuring your bones remain strong and healthy.
Drip Hydration Brings the Benefits of Myers Cocktail IVs to You, Wherever You Are
If you struggle with low levels of energy or frequent cold and flu infections, a Myers Cocktail IV is what you need. Carefully formulated to boost energy and immunity, the IV therapy formulation delivers just the right amount of Vitamin B12, High Dose Vitamin C, and Magnesium.
Drip Hydration’s delivery service makes it even easier to get your regular Myers IV treatment. When you schedule an appointment, we come to where you are, helping you easily and conveniently take the treatment in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel. To schedule an appointment, click the button below.