Dealing with the effects of medication, especially treatments that can make you nauseous and sick like chemotherapy, can be utterly debilitating. Many times nausea medications don’t work very well, and the suffering only continues. That’s when it’s a good idea to look at other options like IV treatments. One such option is getting Zofran added to an IV treatment. Zofran is known to be particularly effective at treating vomiting related to a number of causes. You can get Zofran added to an IV treatment and get the treatment given in your home.
What does Zofran do?
Zofran is a medication specifically designed to treat nausea and vomiting caused by medical treatments like chemotherapy and post-surgery. Unlike other medications that act on the body’s digestion system to reduce the feelings of nausea or coat the stomach to reduce the likelihood of vomiting, Zofran acts on one of the brain’s primary chemicals that is known to cause vomiting, serotonin.
Blocking this chemical eases the feelings of nausea and prevents vomiting from happening, making for a more tolerable experience overall.
Why an at-home IV?
IVs are the fastest and most efficient way to deliver medicine into the body, and getting it done at home can save time and money and reduce the risk of exposure to other people and illnesses from waiting in a doctor’s office.
What’s more, is, you get to relax, stay at home and get personalized treatment delivered straight to you.
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Seattle IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get a Energy Boost IV therapy in Seattle
- Hydration IV Treatment in Seattle
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Seattle?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a B-Complex IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a Recovery IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get an All-Inclusive IV therapy in Seattle
- How to Get an Antioxidant IV in Seattle
- How to Get an Exosome IV in Seattle
- Benefits of Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy in Seattle
- Hangover and Migraine IV Therapy in Seattle
- How To Get A Flu Shot At Your Home In Seattle
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Seattle