Rapid PCR & Rapid Antigen COVID-19 testing
Get your wedding guests tested safely, accurately, and efficiently.
COVID-19 Testing For Weddings With Drip Hydration – Los Angeles
Our certified nurses come to your wedding location around Los Angeles, CA to do Rapid Antigen or Rapid PCR COVID-19 testing for your wedding guests.
About our COVID-19 testing service:
- Collected by certified nurses
- Collected at the arranged location
- Accurate & fast results
- Traveling certificate (useful for guests who need to travel)
- Larger group bulk discounts are available
When To Get COVID-19 Tests For Your Guests
Consider COVID-19 testing for your wedding if:
- You have unvaccinated guests.
- You have guests that will be traveling domestically and/or internationally
- You have children as guests
- Your location is indoors
- Your wedding is in an area that has a high number of cases
- You need a rapid PCR test to avoid self-isolation in your traveling location
COVID-19 Wedding Testing – How It Works
Coverage Area In Los Angeles, CA For Wedding Testing
- Depending on the number of guests, our team can travel further if needed
- The time of testing can be negotiated
- We offer discounts for bulk testing
FAQ & Resources - Weddings During COVID-19
COVID-19 Weddings FAQ’s
Do COVID requirements mandate all wedding guests to be tested?
According to CDC, it's not a requirement. However, the CDC recommends testing guests who are not fully vaccinated.
How is COVID-19 wedding testing organized?
Our certified nurses arrive at the confirmed location and do the testing. If the location allows, there should be a waiting area in which the guests will comfortably wait for the results.
How long will it take to get results for all the guests?
The results are provided in approximately 30 minutes.
Is conducting a screening enough?
Testing is most effective when combined with other safety strategies, such as mask wearing and social distancing. We advise taking as many precautions as you can for the safety of your guests.
COVID-19 Traveling Resources
How accurate are rapid tests for diagnosing COVID-19?
Research about the accuracy of the rapid test published at cochrane.org
Comparison of the performance of the rapid PCR & standard PCR test in different respiratory specimens
Research comparing the performance of rapid & standard PCR test published at pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
CDC's FAQ for events
Questions and answers containing information about COVID-19 wedding testing
CDC's COVID-19 considerations for Weddings
There is no specific guideline or consideration for weddings by CDC; the general safety recommendations are considered most appropriate.