Rapid PCR & Rapid Antigen COVID-19 testing
for Weddings in Seattle, WA
Get your wedding guests tested safely, accurately, and efficiently.
COVID-19 Testing at Weddings with Drip Hydration - Seattle
Our certified nurses come to your wedding location around Seattle, WA to do Rapid Antigen or Rapid PCR covid testing for your wedding guests.
About our COVID-19 Testing Service:
- Collected by certified nurses
- Collected at the arranged location
- Accurate & fast results
- Traveling certificate (useful for the guests that need to travel)
- Larger group bulk discounts are available
When to get COVID-19 tests for your guests?
Consider COVID-19 testing for your wedding if:
- You have unvaccinated guests.
- You have guests that will be traveling domestically and/or internationally
- You have children as guests
- Your location is indoors
- Your location is in an area that has a high number of cases
- Need a rapid PCR test to avoid self-isolation in your traveling location.
COVID-19 Wedding Testing - How it Works
Our team will contact you, and confirm and finalize the orderRead More
COVID-19 Wedding Testing
Our certified nurses will arrive and do testing for your guests at the arranged location and time
Coverage Area in Seattle, WA for Wedding Testing
- Depending on the number of guests our team can travel further if needed
- The time of testing can be negotiated
- We offer discounts for bulk testing
FAQ & Resources - Weddings During COVID Pandemic
COVID-19 Weddings FAQ’s
Do COVID requirements mandate all wedding guests to be tested?
According to CDC, it's not a requirement. However, CDC recommends testing not fully vaccinated guests.
How is COVID-19 Wedding testing organized?
Our certified nurses arrive at the confirmed location and do the testing. If the location allows, there should be a waiting area in which the guests will comfortably wait for the results.
How long will it take to get results for all the guests?
The results are provided in approximately 30 minutes.
Is conducting a screening enough?
Not a single precaution is enough. We advise getting as many COVID-19 measurements as you can.
COVID-19 Traveling Resources
How accurate are rapid tests for diagnosing COVID-19?
Research about the accuracy of the rapid test published at cochrane.org
CDC's FAQ for events
Questions and answers containing information about COVID-19 wedding testing
CDC's COVID-19 Consideration for Weddings
There is no specific guideline or consideration for by CDC, the overall considerations are considered most appropriate.