Collection & Use of Information
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- In what situations would we share your personal data?
- How do we retain, transfer, and disclose your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Internal data security
- Marketing & unsubscribe
- What are your data protection rights?
- Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
- Your rights under the GDPR
- Exercising your GDPR data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Which cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- CCPA Privacy (California)
- Other jurisdiction-specific provisions
Other Privacy Topics
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Acceptance of Terms
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Drip Hydration, 4311 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Drip Hydration, accessible from https://driphydration.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User, as you are the individual using the Service.
Collection & Use of Information
What data do we collect?
Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Drip Hydration collects the following data:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Date of birth
Personal sales data
- Appointment dates/time
- Services and products ordered
- Payment information
- Membership status
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service, and may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
How do we collect your data?
You directly and voluntarily provide Drip Hydration with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for an online account
- Fill out an online inquiry form
- Place a booking/order for any of our products or services via online form
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Drip Hydration may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party tracking technologies (Google Analytics, CallRail, Facebook)
- Third party behavior analytics (Mouse Flow)
- Third party to maximize network resources (Cloudflare)
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share information collected.
How will we use your data?
Drip Hydration collects your data so that we can:
- Receive your inquiries
- Process your booking/order
- Manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Improve our user interface
When Drip Hydration processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Drip Hydration may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.driphydration.com and our subsidiaries. Drip Hydration and our subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Drip Hydration does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Drip Hydration may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Drip Hydration may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Drip Hydration and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Drip Hydration; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.driphydration.com and/or the general public.
In what situations would we share your personal data?
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
How do we retain, transfer, and disclose your data?
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
How do we store your data?
Drip Hydration securely stores your data in the WordPress database stored on a server at our hosting provider, WPEngine.
User creation and management
- User creates a profile using their email & password
- User can manage all their private information at the account page found at www.driphydration.com/my-account/
- Users can delete the account or ask the admin to do so
User data storage
We keep our user data in our database & third-party services:
Data stored in our database
- The data stored in our database can be accessed only by the website administrators.
- Sensitive data such as passwords & credit card information is encrypted or partially kept.
Data stored at third parties
- No sensitive information such as passwords or payment information is kept.
- If the administrators receive a request for erasing data, they will submit the user’s request to the third parties to remove the collected data.
Drip Hydration will keep all of your data indefinitely unless you request to opt-out.
Internal data security
Drip Hydration shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Marketing & Unsubscribe
Drip Hydration would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Drip Hydration from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Drip Hydration.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing or other purposes contact us here:
Email: [email protected].
If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
What are your data protection rights?
Drip Hydration would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Drip Hydration for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Drip Hydration correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Drip Hydration to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Drip Hydration restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Drip Hydration’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Drip Hydration transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 4311 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of your GDPR data protection rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how users reach and use our website
- Traffic sources, pages visited, links clicked, sales or inquiries
- Info about your browser, device, and your IP address (for location)
- Recording user behavior for quality assurance
- Recognizing registered users to speed up / improve user experience
- Keeping registered users signed in
- Remember registered users previously selected preferences and data
- Re-marketing and advertising
- Drip Hydration sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
What types of cookies do we use?
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
Which cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; our website uses a mix of first-party and third-party cookies:
- Mouse Flow: For watching user behavior for quality assurance
- Google PPC: For tracking advertising
- Facebook & Instagram: For tracking advertising
- Google Analytics: For tracking website analytics
- CallRail: For call tracking and recording
- Cloudflare: To maximize network resources, manage traffic, and protection from malicious traffic.
- Stripe: For payment processing and security
- Cookies for managing content and policies
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can adjust the cookie settings of our website by clicking the “Cookie Settings” link in our website footer.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
- From Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
- From Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice banner
- From Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
The Service may contain content appropriate for children under the age of 13. As a parent, you should know that through the Service, children under the age of 13 may participate in activities that involve the collection or use of personal information. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that before we collect any personal information from a child, the child’s parent receives notice of and consents to our personal information practices.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these Users. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
We may ask a User to verify its date of birth before collecting any personal information from them. If the User is under the age of 13, the Service will be either blocked or redirected to a parental consent process.
Drip Hydration does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Other jurisdiction-specific provisions
Depending on the user location, www.driphydration.com is providing and following location-based GDPR for all the locations that have unique General Data Protection Regulations.
European Economic Area (EEA)
To exercise your rights, you may contact our DPO. If you are a resident of the EEA or we have identified Stripe Payments Europe Limited as your data controller, and believe we process your information in scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct your questions or complaints to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. If you are a resident of the UK, you may direct your questions or concerns to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Residents of Mexico may exercise data protection rights to access, correction, deletion, opposition or revocation under applicable law. You may be provided with further information about the steps to exercise your privacy rights, including identity verification, timing, the way to get in touch with the organization responding to your request for further communications about your request, and how your request may be honored. If you are a resident of Mexico and a Customer of a Stripe User, please direct your requests directly to the Stripe User with whom you shared your personal information.
United States – California
If you are a consumer located in California, we process your personal data in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect and use for purposes of CCPA (detailed above).
Other Privacy Topics
Privacy policies of other websites
The Drip Hydration website contains links to affiliates and other websites. Drip Hydration does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware of when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
If at any point in time Drip Hydration decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 4311 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Drip Hydration has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of your country.
Email: The ICO encourages live chat rather than email. Please visit their website for further information.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Email: [email protected]
Kifisias Av. 1-3
11523 Ampelokipi Athens
Phone: +30 210 6475 600
Email: [email protected]
C/Jorge Juan, 6
Phone: +34 91 266 3517