IV drip therapy is an effective way to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and medications to the body because this technique bypasses the digestive system. Supplements are administered directly into the bloodstream, making nutrients available for immediate use.
Not only does this method accelerate the effectiveness of treatment, the digestive system metabolizes supplements and significantly reduces the amount of vitamins, nutrients, and medication that actually enters the bloodstream. IV drips ensure 100% absorption for maximum effect and minimal waste.
Because vitamins and medications are delivered directly to the cells that need them, IV drips have the potential to impact and improve the function of a wide variety of body systems.
Benefit #1: Improved Wellness
Wellness encompasses more than just your health. In fact, wellness refers to the diverse range of factors that contribute to your overall wellbeing and includes everything from your emotions to your environment.
IV drips can improve physical wellness and improve aspects of emotional wellness, such as depression or anxiety, by giving your body the tools it needs to stay in top condition. When your body has the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients for normal function, you’ll feel better, get sick less frequently, and enjoy mental clarity.
Every day, your body requires a certain intake of vitamins and nutrients to maintain normal function. While the exact level varies from person to person, the demands of daily life can make it difficult to ingest adequate amounts of these essential vitamins. Even when using multivitamins, your body does not absorb all the nutrients due to the metabolic process. On top of that, some people have impaired absorption that reduces the ability to effectively convert nutrients into usable energy for cells.
IV drip therapy improves overall wellness by providing 100% of the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to:
- Improve immune health
- Boost energy levels
- Improve symptoms of depression
- Improve anxiety
- Improve mental clarity and cognitive function
- Reduce the symptoms of migraines
- Improve symptoms of asthma
- Improve allergies
- Combat fatigue
- Accelerate wound healing
- Maintain the strength of muscles and tissues
- …and much more
IV drip therapy is a convenient, efficient way to give your body the support it needs to keep you feeling your best year-round.
Benefit #2: Accentuated Beauty
Our Beauty IV is formulated with a special blend of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that improves the health and strength of your skin, hair, and nails. Our formula is designed to detoxify your body and rejuvenate your appearance from the inside out.
Unlike topical creams and oral supplements, IV therapy contains antioxidants to target and remove free radicals, which are molecules that contribute to aging and tissue damage. IV drips contain ingredients such as biotin and glutathione to naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles, repair UV damage, and help your body remove toxins.
IV drip therapy can help you look your best by working to:
- Prevent the damaging effects of free radicals
- Slow the aging process
- Strengthen hair, nails, skin, and eyes
- Brighten skin
- Improve blemishes
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Regular treatments of our Beauty IV can slow the natural aging process and help keep your skin, hair, and nails looking radiant and healthy.
Benefit #3: Improved Athletic Performance
Athletes are always seeking that next record and that next goal, pushing their bodies to the limit to succeed. Intensive training is very demanding on the body, requiring more nutrients and vitamins to maintain peak performance.
Workouts are not only tiring on muscles, but exercise also leads to the gradual buildup of free radicals. IV drips for athletes are designed to flush out free radicals, promote healing, provide fast and thorough rehydration, and maintain muscle and tissues. These IV drips also contain amino acids, the building blocks of proteins that help the body during the recovery and muscle building process.
IV drips for athletes can:
- Provide fast and effective hydration
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce recovery time
- Support muscle recovery
- Maintain healthy muscle and tissue
- Flush out free radicals naturally produced by exercise
- Act as a pre-exercise endurance boost
- Act as part of a recovery plan after a competition or workout
IV drips are ideal for both professional and amateur athletes. The powerful combination of rehydration and essential nutrients helps the body prepare for a challenging workout or competition and recover more quickly after crossing the finish line.
Drip Hydration brings IV treatments to you whether your post-workout or post-performance is in the comfort of your home or at a hotel.
Benefit #4: Fast Hangover Relief
Alcohol is a diuretic, meaning that it dehydrates and removes nutrients from your body. Tissues in your body shrink, especially in the brain, which leads to headaches and muscle aches. At the same time, your liver produces toxins that can lead to body-wide discomfort. Excessive alcohol consumption – especially when fluids are not being replaced – dehydrates the body more quickly and leads to the symptoms of a
Symptoms of hangovers include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle aches
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Changes in mood
The symptoms of hangovers start when the blood alcohol level dips near zero and can last up to 24 hours. Staying hydrated is the best way to prevent a hangover, but if you’ve already woken up with a pounding headache and a sour stomach, you’ll most likely be looking for a way to relieve symptoms quickly.
Hangovers are hard on the body but recovery doesn’t have to be. Drip Hydration’s Hangover IVs contain electrolytes, saline solution, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medication. This combination of ingredients rehydrates and detoxifies your body and restores nutrients and electrolytes lost during drinking. The medications in this IV, meanwhile, bring relief from your symptoms within an hour of treatment.
Benefit #5: IVs Can Support Healthy Weight Loss
Our Weight Loss IV treatment is formulated with a unique blend of vitamins, fluids, and lipotropics (fat-burning compounds) that help your body break down fat naturally and help you burn calories faster.
However, this therapy is not a weight loss solution on its own. Our Weight Loss IV is most effective when used in conjunction with healthy eating and regular exercise.
Drip Hydration delivers weight loss IV treatments directly to you whether you’re at the gym, the track, or on a rest day at home. Treatments rehydrate your body and restore vitamins lost during exercise to support healthy recovery between workouts.
Benefit #6: Treatments Can Help With Addiction Recovery
Drug addiction is a disease in which an individual compulsively seeks out drugs and cannot control their usage. In the early stages, people may think they have control over their usage, and in some cases, usage may seem like nothing out of the ordinary. Over time, however, larger and larger doses are needed to achieve the ‘feel-good’ sensation that comes with drug use. Drug addiction can impact personal relationships, friendships, and employment.
Addiction recovery is hard. NAD IV treatments are an ideal cotherapy alongside a full addiction recovery program. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a co-enzyme which your body naturally produces, and which can help you on the journey to addiction recovery.
NAD for addiction can help:
- Reduce symptoms of withdrawal, the critical first step in any drug addiction recovery program
- Detoxify your body from the free radicals produced by long-term drug use
- Repair neurotransmitters in your brain which are damaged by addiction
- Restore cognitive function and clarity
- Restore metabolic function and improve energy levels
Benefit #7: Migraine Relief
A migraine is a severe headache caused by a neurological condition. It typically involves throbbing, pulsing pain sensations that are focused on specific areas of the head. Migraines may also be accompanied by aura, a series of symptoms that may occur before, during, or after the migraine attack. 3-5% of Americans suffer from chronic migraines, which are consistently experienced 15 or more days a month and average 65 hours in duration when left untreated.
Vitamin IV therapy can offer the following benefits for individuals who experience migraines:
- IV fluids quickly hydrate the body, helping to minimize side effects from other ingredients and ensure your body can function at its best
- Relief from symptoms in as little as an hour
- Pain relief
- Decrease frequency of attacks when taken regularly
- Protect cells from free-radical damage resulting from migraine-related inflammation
- Help break down and flush toxins that trigger migraines
While vitamin IV formulas are not generally formulated specifically for migraine relief, formula blends created to address a variety of health needs can address migraine symptoms. The most popular example is the Myers’ Cocktail, which was originally created in the 1950s.
The ingredients of the Myers’ Cocktail include B-vitamins, which help relieve inflammation and reduce oxidative stress. Vitamin C helps prevent oxidative stress that can cause further inflammation. Magnesium deficiency has been linked to migraine, as it plays a role in reducing proinflammatory signaling in the brain. Glutathione helps break down toxins, while Zinc appears to reduce frequency of attacks. These ingredients may also be added to other formula blends individually.
Benefit #8: Promotes Brain Health As You Age
NAD has many benefits beyond aiding addiction recovery. NAD is also a promising treatment to promote healthy brain aging. NAD is a naturally-occurring coenzyme vital to cellular energy function. As we age, production of NAD declines, leaving cells vulnerable to damage. Regular NAD therapy sessions replenish NAD levels so that the body can continue to function optimally.
NAD IV therapy can offer the following benefits:
- Preserve the brain’s ability to adapt to changing environments
- Increase regeneration signaling
- Help prevent age-related cognitive decline
- Improve reaction time
- Increase concentration
- Help you learn faster
NAD therapy accomplishes this by protecting brain cells. NAD manages the production of a protective protein called PGC-1-alpha. This protein protects cells against both oxidative stress and defective mitochondrial function, which cause damage associated with age-related neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
NAD therapy also decreases inflammation in the brain that can lead to cognitive decline. NAD helps preserve brain plasticity, the ability to adapt to changing environments. It also helps improve neuronal stress resistance, preventing neurons from misfiring messages which can negatively impact cognitive function.
Benefit #9: Covid-19 Prevention And Recovery
There are multiple IV therapies that can offer Covid-19 protection and treatment. Antibody therapies involve supplementing the body with antibodies to help protect and heal from Covid-19. EVUSHELD monoclonal antibody therapy is a treatment designed to help protect people who don’t fully benefit from vaccination or cannot receive the vaccine for any reason.
Monoclonal antibody therapy is a treatment for people who have tested positive for Covid-19. It aims to help boost the body’s ability to fight off the virus and prevent severe symptoms from developing. It can also shorten the duration of illness. In some cases, people at high risk of severe illness may be given treatment as a preventative measure after a confirmed exposure to Covid-19.
It should be noted that no form of antibody therapy is a suitable replacement for vaccination. Antibody therapies are available by prescription only and have strict criteria stating who is eligible for therapies. Monoclonal antibody therapy may not be prescribed if more than 10 days have passed since symptoms started, as the treatment is far less likely to be effective once the immune system’s inflammatory response has been triggered.
IV therapy for Covid-19 can help in ways such as:
- EVUSHELD IV therapy helps boost immunity from Covid-19 for those who are unable to get vaccinated, or who are immunocompromised even after vaccination
- Monoclonal antibodies are designed to reduce the severity of illness from Covid-19 and help you recover faster
- Monoclonal antibodies can also be administered as a preventative measure to people at high risk of hospitalization who have been exposed to Covid-19
Vitamin therapy can aid recovery in the following ways:
- Help boost immunity by addressing vitamin deficiencies
- Prevent damage from excess free radicals generated by immune response
- Prevent or reverse acute inflammation caused by hyperactive immune response
- Suppress viral replication and prevent high viral loads from occurring
Vitamin therapies have also been studied as possible treatments for Covid-19. Vitamin C is a vital nutrient, aiding immune system function, neurotransmitter production, and working as a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C deficiency has been linked to a higher likelihood of both getting infected by Covid-19 and developing severe symptoms. It has proven effective in addressing symptoms related to inflammation and respiratory conditions.
Glutathione deficiency has also been linked to Covid-19. Glutathione is the most abundant natural antioxidant. Covid-19 infection seems to accelerate decline of glutathione levels, causing younger people to show signs of oxidative damage typically seen in older people.
Other vitamins appear to help ensure your body is fueled to fight and recover from Covid-19, including:
- Zinc appears to suppress viral cell replication, preventing high viral load which has been linked to the development of severe symptoms.
- B-vitamins can help reverse and prevent a cytokine storm – acute inflammation caused by hyperactive immune response.
Benefit #10: Depression And Anxiety Relief
Ketamine has been used as an anesthetic for decades, but it has been studied since the 1990s for its mental health benefits in smaller doses.
It may help relieve symptoms of several mental health conditions, including:
- Chronic suicidal ideation
- Anxiety disorders
- Treatment-resistant depression
- Postpartum depression
- Chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Ketamine is thought to stimulate production of glutamate, a neurotransmitter that boosts the brain’s adaptability. This means it encourages the formations of new connections, as well as repairing damaged connections in the nervous system.
One of the reasons ketamine is so beneficial is how quickly it takes effect. Traditional oral antidepressants usually require 4-6 weeks of consistent dosing before full benefits are felt by the patient. A study of one emergency department indicated that 88% of participants suffering from suicidal thoughts felt relief 90 minutes after receiving ketamine IV treatment.
Ketamine is also highly effective, relieving symptoms in 85% of participants after one session. Positive effects lasted an average of 19 days, with some reporting relief lasting up to 3 months. The extended duration of relief is due to the restorative benefits of ketamine. The positive effects of traditional antidepressants only function while they are in your system. Because ketamine encourages the formation of new connections and helps repair damage to nerve cells, the effects of ketamine treatment last much longer.
Ketamine is not an appropriate treatment for everyone. People with heart issues and other certain health conditions should avoid taking ketamine, as it can cause serious side effects for those individuals. Certain medications and substances can also cause dangerous side effects when combined with ketamine. You should be sure to disclose all health conditions and medications you are taking to your doctor before beginning ketamine treatment. It should also be noted that when not taken as prescribed, ketamine can have addictive properties.
Benefit #11: Faster Healing And Recovery
Regenerative IV therapies offer significant benefits for healing and recovery. Stem cell therapy involves supplementing stem cells, which are known as “master cells” due to their ability to generate different cells responsible for highly specialized function, such as those found in the heart, brain, or muscles. Stem cell therapy involves supplementing lab-grown stem cells, usually designed to generate a specific type of cell to aid healing or treat a health issue.
Exosomes are cellular components that form when cells fuse together. These eventually break away from the fused cells and function as cellular messengers, providing a number of benefits. Exosome therapy supplements the body with harvested exosomes.
Regenerative IV therapies can offer the following benefits:
- Promotes cellular healing
- Can help repair heart muscle and tissue
- Can help pain relief and promote cartilage regeneration after knee surgery
- Helps remove cytotoxins that can damage cells
- Stimulates repair of age-related tissue and cartilage degeneration
- Helps treat osteoarthritis
- Reduces inflammation and chronic pain to aid recovery
While stem cells and exosomes both have regenerative benefits, there are advantages and disadvantages to both. Exosomes appear to be superior in promoting tissue growth, while stem cells help increase cell signaling. Some people also have moral or religious reasons for avoiding stem cell therapy due to concerns of being treated with embryonic stem cells. You should discuss your health history in depth with a healthcare provider before beginning a regenerative IV therapy treatment to ensure your needs are fully met.
Benefit #12: Immune System Support
Vitamin IV therapy helps to fuel your body to defend itself against illness and promotes a faster recovery. There are often immune-boosting preformulated blends of nutrients available from IV providers, or you can get ingredients as individual add-ons to other treatments.
The ingredients in immune-boosting IVs work to promote a healthy immune system in many ways:
- Vitamin C plays a number of roles in assisting immune function. It stimulates production of white blood cells, protects those white blood cells from oxidative stress, and aids tissue regeneration to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Glutathione is the body’s most abundant antioxidant, protecting cells from oxidative stress. It also helps activate enzymes, while aiding detoxification to help flush naturally-generated chemicals, pollutants, and drugs.
- B-vitamins have various immune benefits, including antioxidant properties, assisting cellular signaling and neurological function to ensure healthy immune response, and aiding the production of white blood cells.
- Amino acids support immune function by increasing T-cell production, and help regulate the sleep cycle, which ensures your body can function optimally.
- Zinc, like Vitamin C, plays a crucial role in immune system support. Zinc deficiency can negatively impact immune cell function and cell signaling. Zinc stimulates immune cells and helps reduce oxidative stress. Zinc supplementation has also been linked to a lower risk of infections and increased immune response.
Immune-boosting Vitamin IV therapy is ideal for:
- Boosting your immune system for travel
- Shortening the duration of an illness
- Protecting from excess free radicals generated by the immune system due to illness or injury
- Boosting your immune system before events involving large crowds
- Keeping you hydrated and nourished during illness involving nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
- Helps to flush out toxins created as your body fights illness
Benefit #13: Reduce Inflammation
Inflammation is caused by immune response and can cause damage to cells if left untreated. There are a number of therapies that can offer relief from inflammation.
- Peptide therapy does more than just relieve inflammation. It can help improve immune function and prevent excess inflammation from occurring. Peptides also act as an antioxidant to protect cells from inflammation-causing damage. As already discussed in this article, NAD offers inflammation relief that particularly benefits the brain, and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C deficiency has been linked to Covid-19 and many other conditions involving severe inflammation. In addition to aiding in the regulation of immune response, Vitamin C’s powerful antioxidant properties protect cells from free radicals.
- B-vitamins can help prevent or reverse acute inflammation caused by hyperactive immune response. Glutathione also helps regulate immune response to help reduce inflammation and helps protect cells with its antioxidant properties.
- Exosome therapy can help manage immune response as well, preventing unnecessary inflammation. Exosomes also help with the removal of cellular cytotoxins that contribute to inflammation.
- Stem cell therapy can help treat autoimmune disorders involving inflammation, proving to be especially beneficial for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Stem cells help suppress inflammatory response in those with RA, helping to regulate overactive immune response. It also promotes cellular repair and healing, helping to heal damage caused by inflammation to tissue, bone, and cartilage in joints.
Relieving inflammation with IV therapy can help:
- Relieve pain associated with inflammation
- Protect cells from inflammation-related oxidative stress
- Prevent or reverse cytokine storm, protecting cells
- Help regulate immune response to prevent excess inflammation
- Address inflammation related to chronic health conditions like RA
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!