IV Therapy Treatment Programs for Long-Term Health & Performance Goals – Delivered to You
IV therapy is a highly efficient and effective solution in supporting a variety of long-term health and performance goals. When your body has the consistent levels of vitamins and nutrients it needs, you’ll be well equipped to lose weight (and control it), boost your mental and physical performance, and kick addiction, to name a few potentials.
IV Therapy For Long-Term Goals Can Help:
- Weight loss and management
- Athletic preparation, performance, and recovery
- Memory and cognition
- Whole-body wellness
- Addiction and recovery
IV Therapy Programs for Long-Term Weight Loss and Management
Fad diets may be effective in the short term, but they aren’t a lasting solution to helping you manage your waistline. Consistent habits are the most effective way to both lose and maintain a healthy weight.
When used in conjunction with an exercise regimen, our Weight Loss IV can help you meet and keep your long-term weight goals. This IV is specially formulated with vitamins that help boost your metabolism as well as lipotropics, which are fat-burning compounds that help your body better metabolize fat.
Scheduling direct-delivery IVs with Drip Hydration means that you don’t have to take any time out of your day spending time in transit to get to a local clinic. We bring the treatment directly to you so you can easily fit IV therapy for weight loss into your routine.
Drip Hydration combines the benefits of IV therapy and personalized treatment programs, and the convenience of direct on-site delivery nurse-administered treatment – making sure you have the best chance to achieve your long-term health goals.
Delivery IV Therapy for Athletes & Long-Term Performance Goals
Whether you plan to run a marathon, participate in a bike race, or plan to start a training camp where you need to cut weight quickly, your body needs specific levels of vitamins to stay in top condition to handle the demands of day to day life.
Add to that the extra energy requirements of the average athlete, and you’re burning through a considerable amount of vitamins and nutrients just to maintain a healthy baseline.
Your body loses a considerable amount of minerals through sweat, which leads to dehydration if not replenished promptly.
Regular IV therapy can help you achieve your long-term athletic goals in many ways:
- All-Inclusive IV promotes full-body wellness by giving your body the tools it needs to stay in top condition.
- Dehydration IVs quickly rehydrate your body to help keep your muscles supple and your organs functioning normally.
- Weight Loss IV boosts your metabolism naturally so that you can cut weight quickly, enabling your body to efficiently use training time to build muscle and hone performance.
- Minimizes the buildup of toxins in your body by helping your body flush out toxins on a regular basis.
- Quickly replenishes vitamins and minerals lost while sweating.
- Decreases recovery time so that your body can expend more resources on building muscle and less on repairing itself.
Over time, regular IV therapy can improve overall health and athletic performance to give you that competitive edge on the track, on the court, or in the ring. Drip Hydration delivers IVs directly to you whether you are at the gym or at home so you don’t have to compromise a minute of your sports season.
IV Therapy Programs for Memory and Cognition
Whether or not we’re fully in tune with it, we rely on our memories to get us through every part of our day. Memory is more than recalling what you went to the store to buy or what you went into the next room for. Semantic, procedural, and episodic memory play a role in every part of our day from how to tell the time, to how to get from home to your destination and back, to name a few.
Drip Hydration’s NAD IV therapy can be used as preventive care against memory loss associated with age and neurodegenerative diseases. NAD IV treatments can also improve memory and cognition that are already in decline.
NAD IV therapy can help Alzheimer’s patients, dementia patients, individuals who want to improve memory and cognition already in decline, and individuals who want to prevent memory loss.
But a person doesn’t have to have a medical condition to benefit from NAD. Long-term IV therapy for memory and cognition can also help:
- Students preparing for BAR exams, dissertation defenses, or final exams
- Business professionals trying to meet quarterly goals and need to maintain a consistent quality of productivity
- Entrepreneurs who need to stay focused and clear-headed while meeting the demands of their growing business
- Medical professionals who need to stay on top of mental acuity to provide top quality care for patients
- Individuals who compete in strategy and logic-based competitions such as Rubik’s cube competitions, chess, crossword tournaments, and the like
- Politicians who need to stay sharp for interviews, debates, Q & A sessions, and who need to be able to recall facts quickly
- People in the media who need to remember facts, details, names, and places to better put together reports, articles, and other public-facing news
IV Therapy Programs for Whole-Body Wellness
Healthy eating and oral supplements are a great platform towards long-term health and wellness. However, you don’t always get what you need from what you ingest because the digestive system uses some of these nutrients during the digestion process.
Our All-Inclusive IV enables your body to get the vitamins and nutrients it needs to keep your body and immune system in top condition year-round.
All-Inclusive IV Therapy for Whole-Body Wellness is ideal for:
- People who want to keep their immune systems in top condition consistently
- Individuals interested in preventive care for memory loss
- People who are seeking supplemental therapies for cancer or chronic disease
- Individuals seeking supportive therapy for Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, or Fibromyalgia
- Business professionals who want to regularly meet productivity goals and need consistent focus to perform
NAD IV Therapy Treatment Programs for Addiction and Recovery
NAD is a powerful coenzyme that can positively impact neurologic and metabolic systems, as well as provide anti-aging qualities. NAD is instrumental for individuals attending addiction and recovery programs.
NAD IVs can help:
- Reduce addiction cravings
- Reduce withdrawal symptoms
- Flush toxins from the brain and body
- Promote brain health and restoration
IV Therapy Programs for Anti-Aging
Aging is something everyone wants to avoid, but it’s unfortunately a part of life. Fortunately, regular IV therapy can help slow the aging process and help you look your best no matter what the number on the calendar says.
Drip Hydration offers three types of anti-aging IVs, each of which has slightly different benefits depending on your long-term health goals.
- NAD IV therapy promotes memory and cognition, restores focus and concentration, boosts your metabolism, and improves your muscle tone and performance. Ideal for individuals who want to improve mental acuity and physical performance.
- All-Inclusive IV treatments are ideal for individuals who want to look younger and feel all-around better whether you’re a health nut, a business professional, or a busy mom. This treatment boosts your immune system and provides your body the optimal doses of vitamins and minerals to keep you feeling great year round.
- Beauty IV therapy not only helps you look younger, it flushes toxins from your body and improves the health and strength of your skin, hair, and nails. Our Beauty IV is ideal for people who plan to face the public on a regular basis such as beauty or fashion models, people in the media, YouTube stars, drama and stage performers, and professionals who regularly host seminars, lectures, or other public-facing talks.