Whether you’re competing in or attending a golf tournament, you want to stay hydrated and energized to keep up with the demands of the day. Drip Hydration is your direct-delivery IV solution for golf tournaments.
What Do We Offer?
The temperature in Southern California is often in the 90’s or above, a part of life that is second nature to many people. Exposure to sunlight and heat can dehydrate you without you realizing it, especially when your attention is fully focused on watching or participating in a golf tournament.
That’s why our Hydration IV is ideal for golf tournaments. Drip Hydration delivers IV treatments directly to the golf course to help keep you hydrated and energized so you can feel your best and fully enjoy the game.
If you are a participant, anti-doping rules may not allow IVs to be administered prior to the event. However, Drip Hydration can quickly and efficiently rehydrate you after the event, accelerating your post-event recovery.
We can service individuals or set up an on-site hydration tent depending on your needs. Our mobile IV services can include stationed nurses for small, medium, or large events. We also offer group discounts and group rates depending on your group size and preferred IV services.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, fatigue, aches, and more, none of which you want to deal with when you’re enjoying a golf tournament. Our Hydration IV only takes 30 minutes to administer and can be administered during the event, integrating into your event to prevent the unwanted symptoms of dehydration.
Our Hydration IV includes:
- 1 Liter of IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- Electrolytes: Minerals found in your body that are essential to the proper function of muscles, the pH balance of your blood, and more.
Energy Boost IV
Our energy boost IV is ideal to help you stay on top of the marathon demands of an all-day golf tournament in the sun. Our tailored blend of vitamins and hydrating fluids can reinvigorate your body, giving you the energy you need to feel your best and fully enjoy the game. Not only does this IV boost your energy levels, it simultaneously prevents dehydration in one 30-minute treatment.
Our Energy Boost IV includes:
- IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin associated with improving concentration as well as boosting energy levels.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that support your cardiovascular system, help your body convert food into energy, boost your immune system for a faster recovery, and more.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant vitamin that plays many essential roles throughout your body, helping to maintain your muscles, immune system, and your circulatory system to maximize your energy levels.
Anti-inflammatory medication can be included as an add-on to all of our IVs for fast and effective relief from headaches, muscle sprains or strains, and any other aches or pains you may be feeling.
Who Can Benefit?
Whether you’re looking to treat your guests to IV therapy, keep yourself hydrated, or stay energized to fully enjoy the tournament Drip Hydration’s IV services are ideal for golf tournaments.
Our mobile IV services can accommodate small, medium, or large gatherings. We offer group discounts and group rates depending on your group size and preferred IV services.
Where Do We Service?
We are a mobile IV hydration company providing services for tournaments at golf courses in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco and Palm Springs. Depending on the size and location of the event, we can set up a dedicated IV hydration tent with stationed nurses for your convenience.
We’d love to know how we can help provide IV hydration to you and your guests, so give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the types of facilities and areas we service.
When Can We Deliver IVs?
When you book your appointment, our nurse will arrive at your door within an hour of booking, depending on availability.
For golf tournaments, we recommend booking an appointment in advance of your event to ensure that everyone can get the IV treatment they want. You can also book an appointment for individuals, which is especially valuable for groups where not everyone might want or need IV services.