You may already know the hassle of getting lab work done in a clinic. But what if you were told that you don’t need to deal with the hassle anymore? Well, it turns out that you can very well get lab tests done at home.
Why do I need to get lab tests done?
A lab test is highly recommended because it will detect whether or not your body is in good health. A lab test also helps your primary physician determine if you may have any medical conditions or diseases that need to be kept under observation.
How do I get lab tests done at home?
The first step is scheduling your appointment in your area of Las Vegas. Next, a medical professional will be able to meet with you at your home to do your lab draws and then send your sample to the lab. Finally, you will be contacted to discuss your results.
What can I get tested for?
You have several options. The following is a list of things that you may get tested for.
- STD testing
- Female and male hormone levels testing
- Anemia testing
- Wellness panel testing
- Thyroid levels testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Micronutrient testing
- Gut microbiome testing
Even if you think you’re healthy, it is better to be safe than sorry to get lab work done. In-home lab testing may be a good option for you to do if you’d feel more at ease being at home.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Las Vegas
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Resources for Los Angeles:
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Las Vegas
- What is an Energy Boost IV Therapy
- How to Get a Stomach Flu IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Restore Energy Levels With a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Las Vegas
- How to get a Myers Cocktail IV in Las Vegas
- Why Should You Get IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Hangover IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How Can Retirees Benefit From Ongoing NAD IV Therapy in Las Vegas