With newly emerging variations of COVID-19, it has become very important for Las Vegas residents to take the necessary steps to defend themselves against increasingly contagious strains.
While a COVID-19 vaccine is effective for most people, a large segment of the population cannot utilize the vaccine. For those people, an EVUSHELD treatment may be the best option.
What is EVUSHELD
This is an investigational medicine used in the prevention of contracting COVID-19. It is not a vaccine but is a type of shield against infection.
Who is it for?
- Not designed for everybody, this treatment is meant for people that are:
- Not currently infected with SARS-COV-2 or had recent contact with anyone who has.
- Immune-compromised Individuals
- People taking immunosuppressive medication and treatments
- People with allergic reactions to the vaccine
Benefits of EVUSHELD treatment
This treatment may be extremely effective against Omicron sub-variants. According to AstraZeneca, it significantly protected high-risk populations against symptomatic COVID-19. In their study, it reduced risk by 77%.
How long does it last?
Based on its design and the research, this treatment should be administered every six months.
How to receive EVUSHELD treatment in Las Vegas
There are several options for treatment in Las Vegas. Some choose to receive in-clinic treatment at a wellness center or clinic. However, many people are opting for in-home treatment.
For many with suppressed immune systems, receiving mobile care is the best option. The convenience and comfort of treatment coming to you during an already stressful situation have been a game-changer for many in the fight against COVID-19.
Evusheld Antibody Therapy with Drip Hydration
Authorized by the FDA under the emergency use authorization (EUA), EVUSHELD is a treatment that may prevent COVID-19 in eligible individuals.
EVUSHELD is a monoclonal antibody therapy that aims to prevent COVID-19 in adults and adolescents aged 12 and over who meet eligibility criteria. A single dose that consists of two separate injections provides long-lasting protection against the COVID-19 virus in individuals who are not currently infected with the virus.
Appointments only take a few minutes. One of our registered nurses will come to your location to administer the injection. Contact us today to get started!
Resources for Los Angeles:
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Las Vegas
- What is an Energy Boost IV Therapy
- How to Get a Stomach Flu IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Restore Energy Levels With a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Las Vegas
- How to get a Myers Cocktail IV in Las Vegas
- Why Should You Get IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Hangover IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How Can Retirees Benefit From Ongoing NAD IV Therapy in Las Vegas