The biggest music festival in the desert takes place across two weekends this year: April 13 – 15 and April 20 – 22. The lineup of musical stars and talent is exciting as always with performers such as Beyoncé, Chromeo, Louis the Child, and so much more. IV hydration can help you keep the party going all weekend long by rehydrating and re-energizing you.
There are always plenty of off-site parties and events during the festival. This year, highlights include the Bootsy Bellows Estate, the Whole Foods Beer Garden, Day Club Palm Springs, and Neon Carnival 2018. There are no shortage of parties to choose from. Wherever your weekend takes you, Drip Hydration is your mobile IV hydration solution. Our nurses are on-call to deliver IV therapies directly to you wherever you are.
Regardless of which weekend you attend, a festival can sometimes feel like an endurance event. Music, dancing, drinking, long days and late nights, and spending time in the sun all combine to create a marathon for your body. These same factors also contribute to dehydration and hangovers, which can leave you feeling too tired to fully enjoy yourself.
IV treatments work to quickly detoxify harmful buildups in your body that are produced by the liver, rehydrate the body, and restore vitamins and nutrients that are lost between drinking, dancing, and sweating.
IV fluids take between 30 minutes and 1 hour to administer, making this treatment a fast and efficient option so you can get to what matters – the music and a truly memorable weekend.
Interested in Booking during the Festival?
Drip Hydration will have nurses on call during the festival weekend to help individuals, groups, and entire event and parties stay hydrated, refreshed, and energized all weekend. Our nurses come to you wherever you are for your convenience. We’re also offering direct-delivery IV packages and nurses at the place you stay, such as AirBnB guest houses and AirBnB Events.
Individuals can book a mobile IV hydration treatment in advance or on-demand. Our nurses will come to you wherever you are staying during the festival whether you’re camping on-site or booking a room off-site.
If you’re partying with a group, you don’t have to put your celebration on hold to rehydrate and re-energize. With our group bookings, a nurse will come to you wherever you are staying at the festival to provide IV hydration treatments for you and your friends
Are you hosting an event or having a party and want to have a nurse on standby all weekend? We can arrange to have a private nurse stationed at your lodgings for the duration of your event. Our nurses are also available for IV treatments on-demand.
Dehydration and Anti-Hangover Tips
You’ve probably heard about how important it is to drink water to prevent dehydration and hangovers. When you’re in the moment, especially when you’re tired, it can be hard to notice when you start to become dehydrated.
Avoid hangovers and dehydration with these tips:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and be sure to book a Drip Hydration IV treatment
- Alternate alcohol and water: Drink water between your alcoholic beverages to prevent the symptoms of a hangover
- Eat regularly: There will be plenty of great food options at the festival, so make sure to eat throughout the day; eating helps absorb alcohol and restores nutrients lost between drinking and sweating to help keep hangovers away
What’s In Our IVs?
Every IV contains a base of 1 Liter of IV Fluids and electrolytes. Additional ingredients vary depending on which package you choose.
Here’s what you can expect to find in our All-Inclusive IV Drip Therapy, our most comprehensive formula:
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin that boosts energy levels, which helps sustain your endurance for dancing, standing, and making the most of the festival.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions, especially helping your body convert food into the energy you need to fully enjoy Coachella. B-Complex Vitamins also provide cardiovascular support that help keep your circulation flowing normally, reduce fatigue, and help your kidney and liver process the toxins produced by alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin C: A vitamin that plays many essential roles throughout the body, helping to maintain a variety of systems. Vitamin C improves circulation, which is helpful with prolonged standing at Coachella, reducing fatigue, and also helps keep your kidney and liver functioning at top performance. This antioxidant reduces the free radicals in your body that are produced by drinking.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral involved in over 300 biochemical reactions throughout the body. It plays a large role in regulating the cardiovascular system, which can help maintain healthy circulation, which in turn reduces fatigue.
- Glutathione Push: A highly concentrated dose of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that detoxifies the body and removes free radicals produced by drinking. Glutathione also boosts energy levels to help power you through the festival.
- Anti-inflammatory medication: helps with headaches, muscle aches, and hangovers.
- Anti-nausea medication: helps your stomach feel better after drinking.
A Few Events During the Festival