Glutathione is one of the most important components of the human body. It’s a master antioxidant that boosts your immune system, aids in cell growth and regeneration, neutralizes free radicals, and detoxifies your body. Healthy levels of glutathione in your system can improve your way of life and keep you younger for longer.
This article aims to determine the best way to boost your glutathione levels if your body isn’t producing enough. We’ll look at three of the most popular methods of ingesting glutathione and help you decide which method is right for you.
One somewhat effective way to boost your glutathione is by taking an oral supplement such as a gluta pill or tablet. However, recent studies have people asking, “Are glutathione tablets effective?” Unfortunately, glutathione tends to get broken down by enzymes in the stomach before it can be effective.
Glutathione tablets and pills are the cheapest and easiest way to increase your glutathione levels but they’re also the least effective and most unreliable.
IV Glutathione Therapy
Overall, IV glutathione therapy is the best way of getting glutathione into your body in a meaningful way. IV therapy injects glutathione directly into your bloodstream, which carries it throughout the body. You’ll feel the effects much quicker than with other forms of glutathione treatment.
- Gets glutathione directly into the bloodstream for instant results
- Allows you to mix glutathione with other important vitamins and fluids such as Vitamin C
- Studies are showing that mixing glutathione with Vitamin C is better than glutathione alone
- Perfectly safe when performed by skilled nurses who follow the proper safety procedures
- While IV therapy is mostly safe, there’s the risk of IV infiltration if not administered correctly
- IV therapy can be slightly pricey and requires several treatments for full effectiveness
While not quite as effective as IV therapy, glutathione shots are quite comparable. A shot allows glutathione to get directly into various parts of your body and provides fairly quick effects. Shots also will enable you to mix ingredients with glutathione in smaller doses and amounts for increased effectiveness.
- This method is rapid and effective at getting glutathione into the bloodstream
- Allows your administrator to mix ingredients for improved results
- Relatively safe
- Shots can result in soreness, redness, swelling, or infection at the injection site if administered improperly
- Shots are a little more painful than IVs and oral supplements
Get An Easy, At-Home Glutathione Treatment With Drip Hydration
If you are interested in upping your general wellness with glutathione therapy, Drip Hydration can help. With a call or click, one of our Registered Nurses can come to your home and administer one of our 12 specially-blended formulas, along with a glutathione push.
Our services help you work towards general wellness goals without unnecessarily exposing yourself and your household to the Covid-19 Delta Variant. Our IV memberships include complimentary medical phone consultations, priority booking, and discounted access to our Nutritional Lab Tests.
We’re excited to work with you to make sure your body has the fuel it needs to function at its best. Book an appointment with us today!