Have you ever noticed that maybe your hair isn’t growing the way it used to or that your nails look less healthy than before? This could be due to a lack of a key nutrient known as biotin. You can try over-the-counter supplements to replace what you are missing, but these are often very ineffective.
The better solution is an at-home IV treatment that contains the nutrients you need, like biotin.
Why we need biotin
Biotin is one of the essential nutrients in our body. Without it, many processes that make our body work would struggle. Biotin is one of the primary building blocks of proteins. Proteins are responsible for new cell and tissue growth, so without enough of them, the body doesn’t perform the way it used to. So, without biotin, our natural cell growth slows down.
How does a biotin IV help?
Compared to over-the-counter supplements that the body does not absorb well, an IV is far more efficient and speedy. The IV delivers the nutrients into the bloodstream so the body can absorb them as quickly as possible.
An IV can be customized to include a mix of vitamins and nutrients you need most, including biotin. Having this done in the privacy of your home is even better. No visits to the doctor or being around a lot of people.
Get B12 IV Therapy
Cobalamin (B12) is one of the most fundamental nutrients in our bodies. It is responsible for building proteins found in every cell, and it helps with new cell growth in our hair, skin, and nails. Since our body doesn’t store this nutrient, we need to help supplement it as we age. One of the best ways to do this is with an at-home IV.
Simply schedule an appointment, and we will come directly to you. Drip Hydration offers convenient services that will improve your health and can be worked around even the most hectic schedule.
Boston IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Boston
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Boston
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Boston
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV in Boston
- How to Get Stomach Flu IV Therapy in Boston
- What Type of IV Fluids Can You Get at Home in Boston
- How to Get a NAD IV in Boston
- How to get a hangover and migraine IV in Boston
- How to get an IV hydration therapy in Boston
- How to Keep Your Brain Health in Check with IV Therapy in Boston