Liquid IV therapy is a sterile saline solution that contains the right balance of electrolytes, which are minerals that we need to support optimal health. Electrolytes conduct the electricity that travels through neurons so they can innervate your muscles. These electrolytes also balance blood acidity and blood pressure while helping to rebuild damaged tissue.
Is it safe to use liquid IV therapy?
Yes, absolutely. IV treatments are a safe and effective way to hydrate your body.
In-home IV treatments are simple. A registered nurse will come to your home and administer the IV. They will monitor the rate and quantity of the IV fluids as they enter your bloodstream. This allows you to receive IV treatment at optimal efficiency without any side effects.
An IV solution hydrates your body more efficiently than drinking water. It also dilutes any medications or vitamins while facilitating their delivery into your system with 100% bioavailability. Treatments are non-GMO, vegan, free of gluten, soy, dairy, and contain no artificial preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
Are there any side effects?
IV therapy is a minimally invasive procedure, and there are some potential side effects to be aware of. Side effects are typically mild and resolve on their own within several hours of treatment.
- Redness and/or swelling at the injection site
- Tenderness at the injection site
- Allergic reactions
Infections are also a possible side effect. However, when administered by a medical professional, it’s rare for the injection site to become infected.
Is Liquid IV good for your health?
Liquid IV therapy supplies essential vitamins in your body to keep you balanced, energized, and feeling your best.
IV therapy can support a healthy immune system, as antioxidants in select formulas help fight off pathogens and other foreign invaders. Your white blood cells need fluid to travel through your body, so when you are not properly hydrated, you are more susceptible to infections. Vitamin C, along with proper hydration, can help your white blood cells fight off illnesses.
IV therapy can also benefit the way you look. Treatments can detoxify your body and rejuvenate your skin. An extra boost of vitamin C can promote the biosynthesis of collagen, which keeps your skin looking firm and youthful.
Glutathione and B complex vitamins in liquid IV treatments can reduce the effects of aging on your skin because of their ability to regulate the metabolic process involved in DNA repair and synthesis.
What ingredients are in an IV treatment?
There are many IV formulas, each of which is blended to address a specific health target. Ingredients may include:
- Vitamin C
- B-complex vitamins
- Amino acids
- Medications such as anti-inflammatories or anti-nausea
Benefits of using liquid IV
There are many potential health benefits of IV treatments, some of which we’ve outlined below.
If you are tired and looking for more energy, the electrolytes and B vitamins in the energy boost IV treatment can work wonders, while NAD treatments can increase your energy and mental clarity.
Sleep imbalances can stem from many potential causes, one of which is vitamin deficiency. IV treatments restore vitamins and help your body rebalance itself, giving you a strong foundation to get a good night of sleep.
As we’ve discussed, IV treatments can support a healthy immune system. Liquid IV treatments flush out toxins while oxygen, vitamins, and white blood cells can get to work repairing your body.
IV treatments can help you recover from workouts and illnesses faster by reducing inflammation, replenishing vitamins, and rehydrating you. Proper hydration can also help provide better cushioning between your joints so that you are less likely to injure yourself.
Improved mental clarity
NAD+ IV treatments can lift brain fog and improve mental clarity as NAD, vitamins, and glutathione work to support healthy neurological function.
You will recover from hangovers much faster with Drip Hydration’s blend of electrolytes, vitamins, and medications meant to clear out the toxins and remove your hangover symptoms, including headache, muscle pain, and nausea, in record time.
What kinds of IV treatments are available?
There are several different types of liquid IV therapy to choose from, depending on your personal needs.
- If you are experiencing severe hydration, the Dehydration IV treatment will revitalize and replenish you.
- A Stomach Flu IV treatment includes a blend of fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and medications that can help you quickly recover from the symptoms of stomach flu.
- Beauty IV treatments can help you glow and rejuvenate from the benefits of vitamins that will nourish you and the antioxidants that will detoxify your body. This will improve your complex and restore you to a more youthful zeal so that you are feeling at your best.
- A Weight Loss IV treatment can help speed up your metabolism and detoxify your body so that you can burn more fat. One of the ingredients, Lipostat Plus, is especially known for breaking down and metabolizing fat in the body.
- Hangover IVs can replenish fluids and vitamins lost to a night of drinking and improve your symptoms with the included anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medications.
- NAD IV treatments can support neurological function, improve mental clarity, support cell and tissue repair, and reverse aging at the cellular level.
- All-Inclusive and Myers Cocktail IV treatments can support your overall wellness for full-body health.
- Energy Boost IV treatments can support healthy energy levels and combat fatigue.
- What Is Glutathione IV Therapy And What Are Its Benefits?
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
If you’re searching for a way to improve your health, then liquid IV hydration may be a good choice for you. Drip Hydration can help. Each of our IV therapies can be administered in your home by one of our friendly registered nurses while you relax.
Contact us today to learn more and schedule your next session with us!