13 Dec New Year’s Eve IV Hangover Recovery in NYC, Delivered to You
Filled with energy, good vibes, and plenty of libations, New Year’s Eve in NYC is a can’t-miss event for residents and tourists alike. Drip Hydration offers New Year’s Eve IV hangover recovery in NYC, delivered to you whether you’re staying at a hotel, at home, or even working at the office on New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Eve in New York City is synonymous with partying and drinking, and for good reason. The city has no shortage of bars, nightclubs, lounges, and after-parties, all of which will be open late to celebrate ringing in the new year.
Adequate hydration is the best way to fend off a hangover. However, it’s easy to get caught up in the festivities and lose track of how much water you’ve had throughout the night. On top of that, if you’re standing in Times Square, you may not have brought along any water with you to stay hydrated.
That’s where Drip Hydration can help. We are a mobile IV service delivering Hangover and Dehydration IVs up to 96th Street in Manhattan. Whether you’re at the club, a lounge, a friend’s apartment, an afterparty, a hotel, or somewhere else, we can deliver IV hangover relief directly to your door.
Why Get IV Therapy for Hangover Recovery?
Why get IV therapy for hangover recovery? We’re glad you asked. It might seem like grabbing a bottle of painkillers and a sports drink from your favorite bodega is the best way to treat your hangover. In fact, there’s an option that is more convenient and more efficient at combating the symptoms of a hangover: delivery IV therapy.
IV therapy consists of hydrating saline solution that is administered directly into your bloodstream for fast and thorough absorption. In addition to the saline solution, IV treatments contain additional ingredients depending on what type of therapy you choose. These ingredients help restore vitamins lost during a night of drinking to help you feel better, faster.
When a hangover has got you feeling nauseous, like you’ve been run over, or unable to move from a splitting headache, you might not want to leave the comfort of your bed. No problem! Drip Hydration brings the appointment directly to you, saving you the time and hassle of visiting a local clinic. You can enjoy the benefits of IV therapy in your home, hotel, or even your office. Wherever you may be below 96th Street in Manhattan, Drip Hydration brings fast hangover relief to your door.
Delivery IV Hangover Recovery Treatments in NYC
We recommend our Hangover IV to recover from a hangover after New Year’s Eve in NYC. The saline solution in this formula not only rehydrates you quickly, it flushes out toxins created by drinking. The included vitamins in this formula restore the vitamins lost during a night of drinking. This formula also comes with anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medications to bring you relief within minutes of treatment. Our Hangover IV brings relief from symptoms within 30 – 45 minutes of administration.
A breakdown of our Hangover IV:
- IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin associated with preventing memory loss and improving concentration, as well as boosting energy levels.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body convert food into energy, immune function, and more.
- Anti-Nausea Medication: Helps calm your stomach and improve your comfort during your recovery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Helps ease headaches and muscle aches that can occur when you have a hangover, improving your overall comfort during recovery.
Whether you choose a Hangover IV or another one of our blends, all of our IVs are delivered to you within an hour of booking, depending on availability. We can also schedule an appointment in advance if you know you’re planning on having a big night out so that you can guarantee a slot for hangover relief.
Group Recovery Rooms for New Year’s Eve Parties
Hosting a New Year’s Eve party at a hotel, at your office, or at home? Drip Hydration can set up an on-site recovery room for your end-of-year celebration. This way, you and your friends can continue socializing without interrupting the flow and good vibes of the night.
We service parties both large and small. Just let us know how many people want IV therapy, whether any add-ons are needed, and we’ll do the rest. Not only can we help your friends avoid the symptoms of a hangover, we can help ensure that everyone is safe to drive.
Custom IV Add-Ons Can Address Your Specific Health Needs
Need something more than our Hangover or Dehydration IV? We’ve got you covered. Drip Hydration offers nine IV blends specially formulated to address a wide range of conditions and health goals. Additionally, we offer custom-blend IV treatments to address specific health needs and preferences.
Add-ons such as anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medication can bring you fast relief from headaches, muscle aches, and stomach upset, while add-on B12 shots can boost your mood and focus if you have to perform at work or school on New Year’s Day.
All of our IVs are delivered directly to your door within an hour of booking, depending on availability. Book an appointment now to ensure that you get the hangover-busting IV treatment you need.
New Year’s Eve Hangover Prevention Tips
New Year’s Eve is all about celebration and making memories with friends or family, so it’s easy to get caught up in the festivities when the drinks are flowing. The best way to avoid the symptoms of a hangover is prevent yourself from getting a hangover altogether. These tips can help you feel your best on New Year’s Day.
These hangover prevention tips can help you avoid waking up with a hangover on January 1st without compromising a great night out in NYC.
- Drink water: Aim to drink at least one 8-ounce glass of water between alcoholic beverages.
- Eat something: NYC is one of the biggest food capitals in the US, so grab something to eat while you’re out on the town. Food restores nutrients lost while you’re drinking and helps your body process alcohol.
- Know your limits: Whether one or five alcoholic beverages get you tipsy, know your limits and don’t exceed them. You won’t regret it in the morning!
- Set a drink limit: Make a decision before you head out for the night on how many drinks you will have. More importantly, stick to your game plan and don’t exceed that number.
- Pace yourself: While it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of New Year’s Eve, pace yourself by taking water and food breaks between drinks. You can still have a night to remember without incurring a hangover.
- Get a Hydration IV: This IV will hydrate you quickly, flush out toxins, and restore electrolytes to help you prevent a hangover.
The convenience of direct-to-you delivery means that you’ll be able to prevent a hangover without having to miss any of the night’s festivities. Just like our Hangover IV, our Dehydration IV takes 30 – 45 minutes to administer, making this IV a fast and effective way to prevent a hangover. You won’t have to miss a minute of the party.
Our Dehydration IV contains:
1 Liter of IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
Electrolytes: Minerals found in your body that are essential to the proper function of muscles, the pH balance of your blood, and more.
Drip Hydration: Your Hangover Recovery Solution in LA and NYC, Delivered to You
Whether you want to prevent a hangover or are looking for New Year’s Eve hangover recovery in NYC, Drip Hydration has you covered. IV therapy is a fast and effective way to help you feel your best at the start of the new year. Drip Hydration delivers all of our IV formulas directly to your door for your convenience.
We bring Hangover and Dehydration IVs to your door whether you’re at home, a hotel, the office, or even the gym. We make it convenient for you to get the fluids and vitamins you need to avoid the unwanted symptoms of a hangover.