While things are starting to get back to normal after the pandemic, Covid-19 is still a concern for many people. While vaccination is certainly important, so is early detection. Knowing if you have the illness helps you know when to quarantine and alert other people that you’ve come into contact with recently. If you want to get the fastest results, a rapid PCR test is the best choice if you want to learn quickly if you have Covid. How much does a rapid PCR test cost?
What does it cost?
The general assumption is that Covid-19 tests are free or that insurance will cover any associated costs. However, that is not necessarily the case.
The average rapid PCR test costs $137, but this price can range between $100 to $200 depending on where you go for the test. Prices are different from state to state and can go higher than $200 in some cases. Costs largely stem from the fast yet highly accurate results of this test.
Many people will have to pay out of pocket for the rapid PCR test; however, the fast, accurate results offset the initial cost for peace of mind.
Why should you get it?
Even with its higher price tag, the rapid PCR can be worth it for many people. It gives you faster results than the antigen tests and has a higher accuracy. Getting this PCR test allows you to protect your family and friends.
If you live with or around someone with a compromised immune system, or perhaps live in a multigenerational home, then it would be in your best interest to get these results faster to help protect the health of your loved ones.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Get A Rapid PCR Test Without Leaving Your Home
A rapid PCR test can help you protect your loved ones from Covid-19 with same-day results. You can get the care you need as soon as possible so you can get back to good health. Drip Hydration provides rapid PCR testing at your home so you won’t even need to leave the house. All of our diagnostics are performed by certified nurses who can offer further guidance if you do test positive. Contact us today to get your PCR Covid-19 test.