It can feel difficult to keep track of travel restrictions and the recommended Covid-19 precautions as these things seem to be constantly changing. If you plan to travel to or from Connecticut in the near future, it would be helpful to look into the most recent recommendations from the CDC. Depending on your travel plans, it’s possible you will need to get a Covid-19 test. Today, we’re detailing some of the travel restrictions currently in place and sharing information on where and how to get a travel PCR test in Connecticut.
Where to get tested for Covid in Connecticut
Some states and countries will require a negative Covid test for your flight. If you need to get a travel PCR test in Connecticut, you’ve got a couple of testing options depending on your unique situation.
- First of all, you could choose to get tested at a walk-in clinic on the day of your flight. If you live in Connecticut and are traveling during normal business hours, this may be a convenient option for you, but otherwise, it probably isn’t the easiest choice.
- You could also choose to get a Covid test at Bradley International Airport if you’re flying out from there.
- Lastly, if you live in Connecticut and will be getting tested prior to your flight out, you can choose to have an at-home test done by an on-site testing service. This would involve a nurse coming directly to your home and administering a rapid PCR test for you.
Travel recommendations in Connecticut
Every state has decided on its own unique Covid-19 travel restrictions. Currently, it is recommended that individuals who are traveling to Connecticut from any outside states quarantine for ten days.
However, if you receive a negative Covid test, you don’t have to quarantine. So, if a ten-day quarantine doesn’t fit well into your travel plans, getting a travel PCR test in Connecticut is definitely recommended. If you live in Connecticut and are traveling to an outside area, you’ll have to look at the travel requirements for your destination.
Current travel recommendations from the CDC
The CDC currently recommends that all travelers who are flying into the United States from a foreign country receive a Covid-19 test 3 days prior to boarding their flight. You will need to provide proof of a negative test to your airline prior to boarding.
Currently, it is recommended that all passengers wear masks while traveling on any form of public transportation, including airplanes. If you are feeling under the weather and are having any symptoms of Covid-19, such as fever, chills, cough, or loss of taste and smell, it is recommended that you do not travel.
For more information regarding the CDC recommendations for traveling during the pandemic, visit their website.
- COVID Domestic Travel Restrictions By State & International Travel Guidelines
- List Of Safe Places To Travel During Covid
- What Covid Test Do You Need For Travel?
- Safe Travel Agency Reopening During Covid-19
- The Easiest Way To Get IV Therapy In Connecticut
- How To Get An Employee Test On Site In Connecticut
Drip Hydration Makes It Easy To Get Covid Tests For Travel
If you want to meet your destination’s travel requirements for Covid without leaving your house, you may want to schedule a test with Drip Hydration. Offering rapid PCR tests that come right to your home is one of the easiest ways to ensure that you are Covid negative to help keep your fellow travelers safe. Serving Connecticut as well as many other locations across the United States, Drip Hydration can make traveling during the pandemic a seamless process.
All you have to do is schedule an appointment, and we will take care of everything else. A certified nurse will come to your home with all of the necessary supplies and paperwork. You can choose a rapid test if you want to receive results in as little as 15 minutes. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment.