If you need to get Covid testing in Mesquite, TX, we share the information you need to ensure you get the test you need, when you need it.
Making sure you choose the right test
If you are getting tested to fulfill a travel requirement, make sure you get the right type of Covid-19 test. Travel requirements to places like Hawaii specify that negative PCR test results are needed. Without them, you may get turned away, or even forced to quarantine once in Hawaii for 14 days, which could be longer than your trip.
PCR tests are more accurate than antigen tests, which is why some places require PCR tests. RT-PCR tests require lab processing and are considered the gold standard in accuracy, at the cost of 48-72 hour turnaround times for results. Rapid PCR tests have recently emerged, but they are not yet easily or as cheaply accessible as the RT-PCR. Make sure you give yourself enough time to get test results!
Locations for Covid testing in Mesquite, TX
Several locations around the Mesquite area are currently providing Covid tests. Note that some places may require pre-registration online before arriving to get tested.
- CVS Minute Clinic – Testing options and turnaround times may vary from location to location.
- PrimaCare Urgent Care – Healthcare provider referral required
- Select Wal-mart Locations
- Select Walgreens Locations
- Christian Care Centers Testing Sites
- Parkland Hospital
- Mission East Dallas
Although local testing options are a convenient option for many people, there is always a slight risk of exposure to Covid-19, especially the Delta variant, at clinics and test sites. Avoiding waiting rooms at clinics and testing sites with in-home means avoiding possible exposure to Covid-19 and its variants in the process of getting tested.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Get Tested At Home With Drip Hydration
If you need Covid testing in Mesquite, TX, let Drip Hydration bring testing to your home! You can call or book online to arrange for one of our Registered Nurses to come to your home and administer a Covid-19 test. We offer mobile rapid antigen, rapid Accula PCR, RT-PCR, and antibody testing services.
We also offer progressive group discounts, meaning the whole household can get tested at once regardless of age. Keep life simple for you and your family with Drip Hydration’s mobile Covid-19 testing services – reach out to us to book an appointment today!