The holidays are a time of good fun and cheer, great food, and plenty of libations. Don’t let one drink too many dampen your holiday spirit. Here are five ways IV hangover treatments with Drip Hydration can help you prevent a hangover this holiday season.
1. Direct Delivery Convenience
Drip Hydration brings IV treatments directly to you wherever you are. Our Hangover IV isn’t just to recover from hangovers; this therapy can prevent them, too. An IV treatment during or after a party can help you prevent a hangover by rehydrating your body and replenishing vitamins lost while drinking.
You don’t need to have any special equipment or tools; we’ll bring everything needed for the appointment so you can sit back and enjoy the benefits of IV hangover treatment.
Our direct delivery convenience is ideal for everyone whether you’re a busy professional, a student with tests to study for, or an on-the-go parent managing multiple schedules. You don’t have to sit in a clinic or worry about the hassle of transit.
We deliver IV Hangover treatments directly to you, including…
- At home
- At a friend’s house
- At a party
- At the office
- After a party or event
- At the gym
- At the track after training
- And more…
Our nurses will be at your door within an hour of booking, depending on availability. Our IV hangover treatment takes 30 – 45 minutes to administer.
If you’re already feeling the after-effects of a holiday party hangover, you don’t need to go anywhere for IV treatment. We bring the appointment to you. You’ll feel relief from headaches, dehydration, and nausea within minutes of treatment. You’ll be feeling better in no time so that you can take on the challenges of your day with ease.
2. Specially Formulated Hangover IV
Hangovers happen when your body becomes dehydrated and drained of essential vitamins and nutrients. The symptoms of hangovers start when your blood alcohol level hits zero.
Rehydrating yourself and replenishing these nutrients lost while drinking can help you prevent a hangover, or recover more quickly if you already have one. However, eating and drinking isn’t always straightforward when you’re feeling nauseous. Add to that the amount of time it takes for your body to process the water you are drinking, and you may have to wait several hours before you start feeling relief.
IV therapy is a fast and effective way to recover from a post-holiday party hangover. Drip Hydration offers a Hangover IV delivered directly to your door for your convenience.
Our saline solution rehydrates you quickly, flushes out toxins created by drinking, and the included vitamins in our formula restore the vitamins lost during a night of drinking. We also include anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medications to bring you relief within minutes of treatment. Best of all, our IVs are delivered to you within an hour of booking, depending on availability.
- IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin associated with preventing memory loss and improving concentration, as well as boosting energy levels.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body convert food into energy, immune function, and more.
- Anti-Nausea Medication: Helps calm your stomach and improve your comfort during your recovery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Helps ease headaches and muscle aches that can occur when you have a hangover, improving your overall comfort during recovery.
3. Custom Add-Ons
Our Hangover IV comes with anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medication. These medications can prevent unwanted symptoms before a hangover starts. If you already have a hangover, these ingredients can also provide fast relief from the symptoms of a hangover. Drip Hydration offers custom blends and add-ons in addition to these medications to address any specific needs that you may have.
We offer B12 shots to improve your mood and focus, which are especially important when you have to perform at work or school the day after your event.
4. On-Site Recovery Room
Having an event where you know the drinks will be flowing? Drip Hydration offers on-site services for group and events. We set up a dedicated recovery room with a stationed nurse on-site for convenient IV hangover treatment and prevention.
Not only will you prevent your guests from having hangovers the next day, but you’ll also help make sure that everyone gets home safely.
5. 1-hour On-Call Delivery
Whether you want to prevent a hangover before it starts or you’re looking for fast and effective relief if you’ve had a drink or two too many, give Drip Hydration a call or book online. You don’t need to go to a clinic or wait in traffic to prevent a hangover from happening. We deliver our Hangover IV directly to you within an hour or less, depending on availability.
Hangover Prevention Tips
‘Tis the season to celebrate good times with friends and family, and it’s easy to get caught up in the celebratory spirit when the drinks are flowing. With these hangover prevention tips, you can have a great time at your event and avoid waking up with a hangover in the morning.
- Drink water: You generally want to aim for one glass of water between alcoholic beverages.
- Eat some food: Food restores nutrients and vitamins that you lose while you’re drinking and helps your body process alcohol.
- Know your limits: Does one alcoholic beverage get you lit? Or does it take more than that? Know your limits and don’t exceed them; your body will thank you in the morning!
- Set a drink limit: Especially important if you are driving home, make a decision before the start of the event about how many drinks you will have and don’t go past that number.
- Pace yourself: While some parties are all about throwing caution to the wind, consider pacing yourself. You can still have a great time without incurring a hangover.
- Avoid making these hangover remedy blunders
Drip Hydration: Your Home Hangover Cure, Delivered to You
Prevent hangovers – or recover from one – with Drip Hydration. We are a mobile IV service that delivers IV treatments throughout Los Angeles and up to 96th Street in Manhattan. We bring Hangover IVs to your door whether you’re at home, a hotel, the office, or even the gym. We make it convenient for you to get the fluids and vitamins you need to prevent the unwanted symptoms of a hangover.