During Covid, it is likely at some point, you want or may have to travel. With many places requiring testing, it’s a good idea to learn about the different types of available tests and which may be the best fit for your needs. Research your flight or location to ensure you meet all the requirements before you go. Let’s talk about where you can get a rapid PCR in Austin.
Where to get a rapid PCR test for travel in Austin
If you plan to travel to or from Austin, Texas, you should know where you can go to get a rapid test. Be sure to call ahead of time to see if there is a specific process. For instance, some locations use drive-up methods, while others may have age-based restrictions.
- Neighborhood testing is available in several locations and can be scheduled online.
- Private testing is available at most pharmacies, such as CVS or Walgreens.
- You can get tested at many local clinics and urgent care centers.
- You can get the rapid PCR test at home with a private medical service such as Drip Hydration.
Be sure to check the airport and locations you are visiting if you need to have testing done in certain timeframes.
How does in-home testing work?
In-home testing is a great option to help curb the current Covid pandemic. It allows you to remain home if you experience symptoms, where you can relax and get well. For travel purposes, it is a convenient way to get your testing done in a more comfortable environment where you can still work (or pack) if needed.
Get A Rapid PCR Test For Travel In Austin – At Home
Rapid PCR tests will provide you with results in as little as 30 minutes, making them a great option for people who are planning to travel. Drip Hydration brings testing to the location of your preference and provides a travel certificate for your convenience. Keep your Covid test convenient and schedule your rapid PCR test today!
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test