Planning a wedding during the Covid-19 pandemic can certainly be a challenge, but many things can be done to help ensure an unforgettable wedding for the bride, groom, and their guests. Let’s take a closer look at how to organize a wedding in Miami.
Safety procedures to organize your Miami wedding
A key to pulling off a safe wedding during the pandemic is to keep the guestlist for every wedding event short. This will make it easier to maintain social distancing of 6 feet between each group at the reception. Fortunately, the exclusive nature of wedding parties (the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and others who have a part in the wedding and are not just spectators) lends itself well to social distancing.
Other ways to keep your wedding safe include:
- Groups can be put together by household so that there is no intermixing of people from different families who could get each other sick with Covid-19.
- You can also group individual families during the wedding ceremony as well, rather than letting households mix.
- Make sure there is plenty of room between guests to prevent transmission of the virus. For example, you may also want to consider leaving an empty row of seats between each row of guests at the ceremony to help with social distancing.
- The bridal shower and bachelor and bachelorette parties should also be kept down to a small and exclusive group due to the constraints of Covid-19. To keep things very intimate, keep the guest list the same for all of these events—for example, invite-only your bridesmaids to your bridal shower and Bachelorette party.
- In addition to a small guest list, sanitation is another very important point. Ensure that surfaces are adequately cleaned at appropriate time intervals. Surfaces such as tables and chairs must be included in the cleaning process.
Provide Covid testing at the venue
Encourage your wedding guests to get vaccinated for Covid-19, but for those who can’t or do not wish to be vaccinated, there are other solutions.
If not everyone in the group is vaccinated, or if you just want peace of mind against breakthrough infections, it may be a good idea to have everyone tested for Covid-19 before the wedding.
Onsite testing can detect an active case of the virus, whether or not the infected individual has symptoms. You can then take steps to protect your guests and prevent the virus from spreading.
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Schedule Your On-Site Wedding Covid Testing Today
The cost of testing is an important item that should be added to the wedding budget for weddings that will take place during the Covid-19 pandemic. With proper planning and onsite tests, your Miami wedding can go off without a hitch, even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Drip Hydration offers Covid-19 testing with same-day results in Miami. Our group discounts can help make testing everyone on the guest list affordable. Give us a call for a custom consultation. Let us help you celebrate your big day worry-free!