Arizona has now joined the national and global trend of increasing positive Covid-19 cases. More people are back in the office, attending social gatherings, visiting loved ones, traveling, and preparing to return to the classroom. This has increased the desire and needs for rapid Covid-19 testing. If you’re in need of information about rapid PCR testing in Phoenix or Tucson, keep reading – you’re in the right place.
What is a rapid PCR test?
A rapid PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test is a viral test that collects respiratory material from your nose. Unlike its cousin, the RT-PCR, this test does not have to be sent to a lab for processing. It can be processed onsite and returns results in less than an hour.
The availability of rapid PCR testing varies depending on the resources available in your local community. Phoenix and Tucson area residents have many rapid testing options to choose from.
Where to get rapid PCR testing in Phoenix and Tucson
Utilizing the Arizona Department of Health Services “How to Get Tested” map, we have compiled a shortlist of on-site locations that offer rapid PCR testing in Phoenix and Tucson. It’s important, however, to observe potential delays and certain restrictions imposed at some of the on-site locations. For example, some locations cannot test children under a certain age or have a limit on how many members of a single household they can test at one time.
Locations that offer rapid PCR testing in Phoenix and Tucson include, but are not limited to:
It’s also possible to have in-home testing come to you. Drip Hydration offers this service by simply signing up and booking your on-site Covid testing session. Our medical staff comes to you to administer the tests so that your family doesn’t have to leave the home to get tested.
Choosing in-home testing can eliminate the hassle and stress of having to seek out an on-site location for testing that suits your family’s needs.
What kinds of rapid tests are available at home?
Drip Hydration offers two rapid testing options in Phoenix and Tucson.
- Rapid antigen test: A nasal swab diagnostic that detects specific proteins belonging to Covid-19. Results are available in as little as 15 minutes.
- Accula PCR test: A nasal swab diagnostic that detects genetic material belonging to Covid-19. This test produces results in 30 minutes or less.
- Can You Test Yourself At Home With A COVID-19 Test Kit?
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- The Difference Between Antibody And Antigen COVID-19 Tests, Explained
- How To Get A Same-Day Onsite Covid Test For Businesses And Events In Columbus
- How To Perform A Covid Event Risk Assessment
- The 30-Minute Accula Rapid PCR Test, Explained
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- The RT-PCR Nasal Swab For COVID-19, Explained
Fast And Easy Rapid PCR Testing In Phoenix And Tucson
Along with access to on-site rapid PCR testing, Phoenix and Tucson area residents now have the option to get tested at home with accurate and fast results. Drip Hydration brings rapid tests directly to you and your family at home with group and family discounts.
Together, we can help prevent the spread. Give us a call or book an appointment using a button below.