The coronavirus pandemic has taught us that information can change as quickly as a drop of a hat, especially when it comes to travel restrictions. Gone are the days when you could simply hop on an airplane and enjoy your travel. Currently, you have to make sure that you know whether you need to get a rapid PCR test for travel, destination restrictions, and county and state travel guidelines.
Where to get tested in Fresno
If you are traveling from Fresno, it is important to know where to get a rapid PCR test if your destination requires a negative test result prior to traveling.
There are several local options with same-day results in Fresno:
- Covid Clinic Fresno Testing Site – Located at 4841 N. First St, this site offers a 1 hour PCR Covid-19 Test.
- Premium Urgent Care – You can get your Covid test results the same day. They have two locations in Fresno: 6643 N. Milburn Ave and 7471 North Fresno Street, Fresno CA.
- Everyday Healthcare – Testing is done through the drive-thru, and you can get your results in an hour or less. It is located at 199 W Shields Ave.
- Drip Hydration – We offer in-home rapid antigen and rapid PCR tests that return results the same day.
Travel tip: check travel restrictions
Before you travel, it’s also important to check the travel requirements imposed by your airline. You can do this by going to your respective airline’s website to get more information.
The CDC also posts regular travel recommendations by destination. Pertinent information and restrictions can change quickly, so you must double-check the information at least a day before you travel. Travelers may want to print the information so that you can have it handy when you are traveling so that the information is ready when you need it.
It might be overwhelming to keep on top of all this information, but it eases the stress of traveling during a pandemic. Knowing what to do and what to expect will certainly give you peace of mind when you travel.
- Can You Test Yourself At Home With A COVID-19 Test Kit?
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- The Difference Between Antibody And Antigen COVID-19 Tests, Explained
- How To Get A Same-Day Onsite Covid Test For Businesses And Events In Columbus
- How To Perform A Covid Event Risk Assessment
- The 30-Minute Accula Rapid PCR Test, Explained
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- The RT-PCR Nasal Swab For COVID-19, Explained
Get A Rapid PCR Test For Travel From Fresno – At Home
Drip Hydration makes meeting travel testing requirements simple with at-home tests. One of our nurses comes to your home to administer the test, saving you time so you can focus on planning your trip. Depending on the type you choose, you can get results in as little as 15 minutes. We also offer group testing if you’re preparing to leave for a family vacation, and our tests do not have any age-based restrictions.
Give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!