While we find that life is returning to normal during the pandemic, it’s more important than ever that we remain diligent in getting tested if we think we’ve been exposed to Covid. There are many tests and testing locations to take advantage of. If you plan on taking a trip, going to a large gathering, or are experiencing symptoms, a same day rapid PCR test in Seattle can give you results in as little as 15 minutes.
Local testing options
Most testing sites use a molecular test to detect infection, with results in 1-2 days. The Mayor’s office provides valuable resources and education, as well as testing locations.
You can also find rapid testing options at:
We recommend you also check your local pharmacies and physician’s office.
Tests and traveling
Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends you delay traveling until you are fully vaccinated. If you must travel, you should be tested both before and after your trip. The Port of Seattle airport also provides recommendations to follow during flights. To view their latest testing and travel requirements, go to their website.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Get A Fast And Easy Same Day Rapid PCR Test In Seattle At Home
Drip Hydration offers same-day rapid PCR testing in Seattle. Our tests are perfect for anyone experiencing symptoms and needing answers fast, or for those who are getting ready to travel. A certified nurse comes to the location of your choice (such as your worksite or home), takes a nasal swab sample, and provides you with results in as little as 15 minutes. Drip Hydration also offers IV treatments in-home as well as other Covid testing methods. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!